420 Cleaner

talty09

My buddy and I just purchased some of the 420 pipe cleaner. Let me tell you, it is shocking. The directions say to shake the bottle and make sure you get the liquid and crystals into all openings of the pipe. Then you shake it for a minute. Now, here is my pipe. It is nicknamed "frosty" and started off clear with a frosted hue to it. After many times smoking it, it turned into a black dark clogged mess. After three rounds of the cleaner, frosty is completely clear already. I am not selling or getting affiliated for this stuff. I just want to let all the other stoners out there of a good quality cleaning product. I know cleaning pipes tends to get annoying. This stuff works.

True... All good stuff. But a bottle of voldka, a lime, and a bottle of salt cost as much as 420 cleaner. At least around here. They sell it here for $10

Anyways. Yeah I love the stuff. It has a fruity taste afterward. Not solvent like at all.

True... All good stuff. But a bottle of voldka, a lime, and a bottle of salt cost as much as 420 cleaner. At least around here. They sell it here for $10

Anyways. Yeah I love the stuff. It has a fruity taste afterward. Not solvent like at all.

You can use iso. alcohol and sea salt - $0.99 for the alch. (salt is negligible cost and is used by wife in kitchen as well) and I can clean my bong 2-3 times.

:peace:

real men use good old WD-40 or diesel fuel and you can reuse it then to get a warm fire going or oil a squeaky door and with that fresh resin smell hay im a fan :)

lol i bet the stuff that is designed for cleaning pips works alot better than alcohol and salt were not talking the stuff down in the bong that has been wet since it attached there were are talking pipe resin sticky road tar goop ( i dont use non if a peice last long enough to get a cleaning i retire it to a shelf as a collection ) i have 3 there lol out of who frigging knows lol

real men use good old WD-40 or diesel fuel and you can reuse it then to get a warm fire going or oil a squeaky door and with that fresh resin smell hay im a fan :)

lol i bet the stuff that is designed for cleaning pips works alot better than alcohol and salt were not talking the stuff down in the bong that has been wet since it attached there were are talking pipe resin sticky road tar goop ( i dont use non if a peice last long enough to get a cleaning i retire it to a shelf as a collection ) i have 3 there lol out of who frigging knows lol

In three min the 420 stuff completely cleaned my bong that wasn't cleaned in about 10 years... It was DISGUSTING... and now, it's beautiful....
:roorrip:

420 Cleaner actually has deodorizer in so it makes the pipe smell better after cleaning. it also has citric acid in it which is great a breaking down tars/resins. also i clean my pipes pretty frequently and it got to be a pain putting salt and alcohol in my pipes. so i'll shell out a couple more bucks for some 420 or Bling just for convenience! Stay Green!

My buddy and I just purchased some of the 420 pipe cleaner. Let me tell you, it is shocking. The directions say to shake the bottle and make sure you get the liquid and crystals into all openings of the pipe. Then you shake it for a minute. Now, here is my pipe. It is nicknamed "frosty" and started off clear with a frosted hue to it. After many times smoking it, it turned into a black dark clogged mess. After three rounds of the cleaner, frosty is completely clear already. I am not selling or getting affiliated for this stuff. I just want to let all the other stoners out there of a good quality cleaning product. I know cleaning pipes tends to get annoying. This stuff works.

I was realllllly impressed with how well it worked too. We'd attempted other methods of cleaning before like salt, alcohol, etc... Nothing even came close. This stuff made it look brand new again with zero effort.

coarse salt and alchohol is the best combo for glass cleaning IMO - it's the only thing i have used on all of my glass ever and i have no complaints.

We have tested a ton of different cleaners. The Formula 420 has the best line and the biggest selection, their one minute stuff is pretty darn good and their soak mix works well for really dirty pipes. Of course ISO and salt does the same thing just not a quick. You can also go to Costco and get a gallon jug of Green Clean and use it to clean your glass. You have to let it soak for a few hours but you can re use the solution over and over. I have a friend who has used the same bottle of cleaner for nearly a year!

Salt + Alcohol is a great method that I believe is way better the Formula 420. However certain pieces you won't want any salt or granular stuff at all, like my David Goldstein.

The absolute best cleaner is made is Grunge Off, hands down. No granulars in it, deodorizes, and it is re-usuable. You just soak your glass and rinse with hot water, then done. It's badass.

I love 420 cleaner its probably the best cleaner I have ever used besides the cleaner im currently using, Kush Clean. Very unknown right now, but Kush Clean is like Grunge Off but cheaper and better. Requires no shaking, just soaking. And if you clean your bong daily, all I have to let it soak is 2 mins and all my stains are gone. It is recommended an hour at the least. Not to mention a fresh clean smell after the wash. Same price as 420 cleaner and easier to use! :D

I have been using Randy's Black Label cleaner for many years. I have also done the home remedies as well.

Personally I rather spend the money to clean my glass properly. I clean them often and dedicate a lot of time using them so it is only right I get them squeaky clean.

I did however have to buy sample bottles of Formula 420 when I was in Denver for the Cannabis Cup because I had to clean my Incredibowl before getting on the plane. It worked well and did the job. Can't complain.

Back
Top Bottom