Top-O-Matic

Suspicious1

Greetings ll :+]
here isa niffty machine that makes rolling your own very easy and icospicious.
Called a Top-o-Matic.Its from Top rolling papers ..its a small squaregot mine in a cigar store <:+}t you fill up a little slot with whatever..place a pre formed filter cigaret tube on 1 end ..crank the handle ...and the tube is filled with your favorite stuff
WITH a flter...no more straining on the plain paper and no harsh smoke going into your lungs... <:)+)==

Enjoy ..costabout 75 bucks.

S1

:welcome: glad you joined, see ya around the forums ... :peace:

i use the thin tubes, those top tubes are too thick. oh, and i chop off the filter ... :grinjoint:

Yeah if your using it for weed I would take a hit ti see what its like then most likely brake that filter off. I love the hardcore taste of a good joint.

if you need help rolling a joint, try the sushi style rolling mat's. for about $70 less and you can use what ever paper (hemp) and size you prefer.

or just buy a few packs of papers and sit down and roll a joint then tear it up and roll it again, repeat 25 times each day for a week and you wont need any tools to roll a perfect joint anymore.

Yeah, just takes a little practice. If you were locked in a room with a pack of papers, a fat bag, and nothing else... You'd figure it out.

After a LOT of practice... I once wrapped one while traveling on the back of a motorcycle.

Might be good for the physically-challenged though.

true test for me was in Jamaica...rasta man and i are standing in the jungle looking over his ganja patch, he says "wanna smoke a splif mon?" I say "sure" so he hands me a huge bud and a single paper.

No grinder or scissors, no magazine or album cover, no fricking table or dry flat surface...and no second chances. . .

Sure was a tasty fatty tho! would have been a real shame to have to say "uh no thanks mon, i need my volcano or rolling machine..."

true test for me was in Jamaica...rasta man and i are standing in the jungle looking over his ganja patch, he says "wanna smoke a splif mon?" I say "sure" so he hands me a huge bud and a single paper.

No grinder or scissors, no magazine or album cover, no fricking table or dry flat surface...and no second chances. . .

How to roll the perfect joint when you suddenly find yourself holding one paper and a HUGE tropical bud:

Lick sticky end of paper. Stick that end to the other end. Stand paper cylinder on its end. Tear up bud and place into paper. NOTE: If bud weighs more than one ounce, may require two papers. Use finger or handy stick to tamp while filling as required.

Yeah, just takes a little practice. If you were locked in a room with a pack of papers, a fat bag, and nothing else... You'd figure it out.

After a LOT of practice... I once wrapped one while traveling on the back of a motorcycle.

Oh man!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think I saw you back in '78..:adore:

Why not just use a 1 dollar roller? I suck at hand rolling as well. Maybe u mistyped or I misread but if its 75 bucks there are simple.rollers for about a Buck at any smoke shop. I suck at hand rolling cause my Billy batty fingers lol. I use the roller all the time. No.crutch or filter tho... takes up valuable weed space lol

Greetings ll :+]
here isa niffty machine that makes rolling your own very easy and icospicious.
Called a Top-o-Matic.Its from Top rolling papers ..its a small squaregot mine in a cigar store <:+}t you fill up a little slot with whatever..place a pre formed filter cigaret tube on 1 end ..crank the handle ...and the tube is filled with your favorite stuff
WITH a flter...no more straining on the plain paper and no harsh smoke going into your lungs... <:)+)==

Enjoy ..costabout 75 bucks.

S1

I use this thing all the time!

There are two problems with it:

1.)other than super dry weed doesn't work.
2.)really sticky weed doesn't work.

I love the filters and cigarette look to the end product, however, so on special occasions I'll clean the machine every 2 joints or so, and try to use dry weed. All my stuff is way too sticky to use unless it's mixed with less dank, dry product.

When the machine is working well, like immediately after a cleaning, it takes about 30 seconds to roll a perfectly formed cigarette. My wife packs these in a little black case made for the purpose and carries them in her purse. 12 premium J's that look and smoke like cigarettes.

Stealth in the extreme!

Back
Top Bottom