MagicalButter.com MB2

Hey :420: family ,As part of the prize pack for NOTM Jan 2013 I received a MagicalButter.com MB2. :high-five:Here are my thoughts and a review. :scratchinghead:I have nothing but good things to say about the MB2. I have spent hours slaving:phew: in the kitchen trying to make the perfect butters, oils and tinctures. This device is what I , hell ,what all medical cannabis patients need. A simple, clean, turn it on and walk away butter,oil,tincture maker. In one night with the MB2, I made cannabis infused olive oil, ghee, peanut oil, and coconut cream. This would have taken days for me to accomplish on my own. Yup no assistance was needed, no big burly guy has to squeeze a hot bag of mess to get everything out of it. The provided filter works better than my other filters, which were always getting clogged. Cleaning the MB2 between bases was also a snap. (self cleaning if you are real lazy, like me!)I highly recommend this product. It will take a task and turn it into fun . Just watching the LEDs blink while listening to the gurgle when the blade starts spinning should keep you laughing. All the while waiting for the "Beep", to announce the job is done. If waiting and watching gets boring, you can just walk away and take care of tasks that involve a higher degree of concentration/involvement, all the while knowing it will do its job better than you could have with less mess and less time. Hell it even gives you time back. All those minutes, hours, days, wasted watching the pot, are now yours again, to enjoy. Thank you MagicalButter.com :high-five::peace:

I am new here and have been doing lots of reading. I am new to the world of Medical Cannabis. Any Cannabis for that matter. I sent away for a Magical Butter MB2 yesterday. It will be so much easier for me. I have MS and have tried the Avonex and Copaxone and what a nightmare. I don't think Medical Cannabis could be as bad as those two drugs, plus all their crappy steroids. Glad to see this post about the Magical Butter MB2. I feel more confident in using this since it looks so easy to use. Thanks for all the great reading material here. Glad to have found 420Magazine's website. :thanks:

I have been missing in action for awhile, but hopefully I'm back for awhile. I received my MB2 machine on Friday. First I put a dab of soap in, with it filled to midway between the lines. Pressed the "clean button and it went through the cleaning cycle with no problem.
I then filled it with coconut oil and weed to the mid level and all the buttons light up but that's as far as it goes. The "oil" button does nothing. No response.
I emailed them but have had no response so far. I'm sure they will make it right but right now I'm in the dark and would like to call them.
Does any one have a toll free number for Magical Butter?

Thanks to smoke2js, I contacted magical butter and Joey there solved my problem. All I had to do was press the temperature button before I pressed the function button. Voila, there is now a batch of butter churning away on the counters.
The machine looks and feels QUALITY and it will be so much easier than a crock pot and blender.

Thank you Magical Butter

Got mine about a week ago! This is a very solid, well built and easy to use unit. Made a batch of oil yesterday and the MB2 sure beats the hell out of all the watching and stirring I used to do. Just set the temp and function buttons and two hours later it was ready!! Cleaning function is unreal also. Thanks Magic Butter for improving my life!!

I think MB2 will be getting sold here by the ton soon lol I got my community all excited over mine! Heck even people on the forum ask me about it a lot. It is purely awesome machine that is perfect for medicinal patients!

Thanks for the honest reviews, I've been following this product for a little while now.. I heard the MB3 is going to have an ice cream making mode, so that might be worth holding off for :bong:!

I will go and check this out.. Love gadgets. Update: I read the reviews and had to order one.. $30 coupon code "fblike" worked ..

I got my Magic Butter 2 Machine Yesterday and I've already made Cannibutter and Cannioil which is great for making my Chocolate Candy. :)

Back
Top Bottom