just ordered five nirvana ice, fem seed

cannilingus

have never grown it. but, looks like what im looking for. i have my tried and true bc god bud. and white rhino, currently. i think this would fit in with them, size wise. any comments on this strein? what kind of phenos, am i looking at, being is the seeds are feminized? arent fems supposed to be preety stabile?

Re: just ordered five nirvana ice, fem seed.

well., sorry i been busy. i received my ice seeds, along with a pair of reg skunk seeds. and one fem critical super silver haze, from herbies. they came in five days. fast. the five ice, failed to germinate. one cracked, then died. the other four did nothing. i emailed them, and they told me the seeds are "sold as souveiners", and when i order again, they will replace the seeds. 60. down the drain. darn it. im gong to see is a local shop may have some cuttings. i really wanted to try this strein. it would, i think, been good company, for my bc godbud plants.

will you post regarding the germination process you will be using and Water temp, room temp and humdity ? because recetly i too ordered and they are not germinating (well it is my first time).
This is totally wrong why are they doing it... i ordered nirvana northern light

Did you order from Nirvana, Herbies, or both? I have had nothing but good beans from both purveyors. I am seven weeks into some Auto Northern Lights, from Nirvana, been great so far. Hope Nirvana helps you out.

i had all five of my fem ice, from nirvana, thur herbies, fail. we will see if their as good as their word. they told me, when i informed them about it, that they would replace them, with a new order. so today, i ordered five fem pinapple chunk, from barneys farm. i beleive i will get one fem widow seed, two reg aphgan, and one of some fem large producer. the two regular seeds, i got on my first order, are growing well. sleestack skunk. they are regs. and i hope one is a sow. lol. also, i have one fem super silver haze, i have not as yet, or probably never will, germinate. never smoked it. and, it sounds like a tall one. not for me, when i stick with indicas. and, having three lung diseases, i dont smoke much any more. so. im hoping i get my replacement ice seeds. they look so darn globbed with crystals. have never smoked pineapple chuck. but, sounds and looks like a very potent, and big producer. hope its as good as they say.

Nirvana is a solid as they come company. Zero issues , the fems all were Fem!
soak seeds awhile in warm water & use the paper towel method to germ. wet paper & Mircowave it to steaming hot to sterlise it.
I NEVER use Rockwool!!! to wet & too tight inside. the roots CANNOT penetrate its dense fibers. lost a dozen pricy seeds figuring out what NOT to start in.
I have best results with the lil root cups.Nirvana sells them with the seeds as a kit every so often. Dirt seems the very best & reliable growth medium.
when I get 4-5 nodes on a gurl , I wash off ALL the dirt! to bare rootlets and bury in air basket & vibtrate HYTRON PELLETS in a 4" cup & into the rails she goes. no fails!
Slag

lol. those seeds all died. today, i just ordered some more. i had tried statring them in root riot cubes. will try the dish/paper towel thing. they (herbies) are sending me an extra five freebies to make up for the loss. i am looking more for a indica, or mix, that has good flower to leaf ratio. i just now got in, from trimming one white rhino. very nice smoke. but alot of trim work. even more than my beloved bc god bud, which i am letting go. i also had a aurora indica strein, also from nirvana. i wonder how ice will compare, to this potent monster, which, i let go, at the advice of a customer. bright, aye? i have read varied opinions of the ice. im not much for the tall sativas. i like my varied girls to be about the same height.

i would have ordered from nirvana, but the site i was on, said no usa. so i went to herbies. i had the aurora indica for a long time. its was potent stuff!

i finally decided on the ice again. they just sent em my way, with an extra five seeds to make up for the lost ice. i watched a utube, on a n ice plant getting chopped. looked just like they say. high flower to leaf ratio. and purple colors. looked real nice. for free seed, they are sending me five dinafem white widow fems. one heavyweight dream machine, that looks to be aphi crossed with ww, and two aphi regs. i used to have nirvanas aurora. wish i still did. it was POTENT. a bit harsh, but good. i may order bubbleisious. seems to get the best reveiws, of all of em.

Back
Top Bottom