Best Lighter I've Seen

parappadrapper

This lighter Ive had my eye on for a few months is the shit. I finally got it for christmas. Its a good size, so it must hold a good amount of gas, I havent run out and have been using it for 3/8 th's of weed non the less. No its doesnt cost too much abou $3-$5. But its the best lighter ever. I mean no more scorch burns, no skin scrapes, no more burnt fingers.

It has 3 positions, to satisfy all your needs.

Its known as the BicEmotions but it has a diffrent name in the picture...odd.

biclighter.png

See how it opens? Thats the second position. Its so awesome for bong bowls. Invest some dough in it an try it out for yourself.

Oh heres the web site https://www.bicworld.com/inter_en/bdd/product_light.asp?product_id=234

https://www.bicworld.com/inter_en/bdd/product_light.asp?product_id=235

I saw those...They are candle lighters. I was gonna get one for our candles but I guess it would work good for bongs....especially the tall ones.

The elementary solution to math is wooptee freaking doo

KingPhilie said:
my dad has this bad ass lighter that has a laser and whenever your finger blocks the lazer the thing lights, bout 30-40$ but hey its fucking pimp.PEACE.

thats a beautiful lighter there btw.
Dude you gotta present that here. Or better yet in the "Show us your fucking lighter thread" wich didnt really pick up so never mind. But I still want to see it.

is it a torch or just a regular flame?

sad as this may sound, but the coolest lighter I have seen is my own, its a zippo... it says " Bad Mother fucker" on it, what can I say really, pulp fiction touched me.

good times, good times

Over my winter vacations I used the BIC Emotions on my kick ass bong. It did the trick everytime. It was the best lighter Ive ever had. Positioned itself just where I needed it and lit candles without me getting burned, or singe marks from lighting a relgular lighter so many goddam times.
I think I smoked a 1/2 ounce of weed and a 1/4 ounce of hash and a few marijuana laced foods, within a three week period. Rarely went out of my house, but it was the most kick ass three weeks ever. I had a monthly blockbuster movie rental and x-box live. I want to do it again. :biggrin:

Dank420 said:
No shit, that is a cool ass lighter. Any idea where I can get one?

I got a regular zippo, and had it engraved. it cost like 5 bucks to engrave.

yeha zippos are cool i think im gunna get another one soon, i lost my other one a while ago gunna def have to get a new one, dose any one know how to make the flame big on the zippos cuase i dont but iv seen it huge before

i had me a sweet zippo once it had a marijauna leaf on one side and the other said toke up got it at this place called spencers and then i lost it on a 4-wheeler a couple months ago i was really bummed

zippos are nasty in a bong though....

the torches for cigars seem to be the best... i've got one with 3 flames coming out of it... usually when i light a cigerette i get the lovely smell of my fucking hair on my head cinging (sp?) off. christ.

Re: Best lighter Ive seen

Most Wal-Marts sell refillable single flame Ronson Jet-Lighters at under 4 bucks a pop. I've been buying them for years. Great little lighters in a smallish Zippo type aluminum case. A nice small pinpoint flame.

Be careful using them with wooden or glass bowls. A touch of the flame will do the job,lingering too long will do those materials in. Nothing like a face full of burning briarwood,even if it does do away with that pesky unibrow.

i went to amsterdam in '09 and brought a bic in my luggage. every coffee shop i went to people were asking me where i got it cause the lighters in europe are cheap like the 5 for a dollar ones we have in america.

Haha yeah we have these candle lighters at my work! And I've always wanted to buy one because it'd be so badass to light up with. If I had a giiiiant bong i would use it, but mine is just standard. Would be nice to stop burning myself though. You'd think i'd never used a lighter before.

Back
Top Bottom