Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Formula 420 Cleaner

Re: Formula 420 Cleaner

420 cleaner is awesome if you use it for cleaning a bong. I always buy the all natural 420 cleaner that is the color green and smells pretty good imo....
    "There's high, and there's high, and to get really high--I mean so high that you can walk on the water, that high--that's where I'm goin'."
    - George Harrison, circa 1968

420 also makes an all natural product. we just got it in at my store. i tried it out. works well if you clean your pipes regularly. not too good on really gunky ones. too much money for the stuff. stick with denat. alcohol and salt. stay green. peace.

Has anyone ever had an issue with the all natural 420 cleaner melting to the bottom of your piece,
    Ive got a glass bong (its not acrylic) and like the salt crystals just melted to the bottom when i went to rinse it out with warm water.
    Now it all tastes salty.
    Its really whack.
    Anyone had this issue or have any ideas to fix it?
    If i run out of ideas i will risk warping my shit and boil it, but i dont even know if that will help.
    On a side note, Is it harmful to inhale salt vapor?

420 Member

try puttin just a little of the 420 in yer bong and hold it an' swish it round an'round for awhile to loosen those abrasives, they probably just settled out an' stuck, then rinse with the hottest water ya can get outta the tap. I know that formula 420 comes now in glass and acrylic formulas, this thread started long ago.
    Last edited by Soniq420; 03-15-2009 at 06:50 AM. Reason: guidelines

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KRON4thug View Post
    Has anyone ever had an issue with the all natural 420 cleaner melting to the bottom of your piece,
    Ive got a glass bong (its not acrylic) and like the salt crystals just melted to the bottom when i went to rinse it out with warm water.
    Now it all tastes salty.
    Its really whack.
    Anyone had this issue or have any ideas to fix it?
    If i run out of ideas i will risk warping my shit and boil it, but i dont even know if that will help.
    On a side note, Is it harmful to inhale salt vapor?
    Do you really think your going to warp glass with boiling water? That's impossible. Water booils at 220degrees. Glass needs something like 1200+ degrees to start to soften.

Love it and its pretty cheap. Amazing results. Why re-invent the wheel?

cheap as hell...lasts a long time...and cleans my pipes and bongs like new!!! i love this stuff!
    check my grow out
    -Legals Grow-

"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the Prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."
    - Albert Einstein

The 420 Cleaner works well, but I ended up with a bunch of crystals left over in the bottle. People should just stick to the salt and alcohol, it's cheaper lol.

Member of the Month: 3rd Place Winner BWC BayArea's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Talking This shit's funny

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    Do you really think your going to warp glass with boiling water? That's impossible. Water booils at 220degrees. Glass needs something like 1200+ degrees to start to soften.
    Race, I know its an old post, but this shit's funny. Got a good couple giggles outta this one. To c y its funny read post #20 of this thread. Then the name KRON4Thug. KRON is a Bay Area television channel (channel 4). So KRON4Thug is funny as hell too. And I'm high?!!

ya want something cheap ($2) and easy to find that works great.
    well here it is. use salt or ur normal cleaning method ...

Pur Sterile is a new pipe cleaning formula that is safe, easy-to-use, and kills 99% of bacteria.

Thanks & Happy Smoking
    Last edited by Happy Kitty; 11-10-2013 at 05:29 PM.

This was my first time buying this product, it came reccomended by a few friends. I think this is a great product! the bottle does make it seem alot easier than it was for me personally. First I used this on pipe that hadnt been properly cleaned for 2-3 years. I put the formula 420 i and I shook for a minute, than rinsed. it cleaned a good layer but not as much as I had expected. So I put more formula in and shook for about 2-2:30 mins rinsed again and then scraped all the reall sticky stuff, which came off with ease! Still required a bit more rinsing and scraping but all in all I am really satisfied with my purchase. pluss i have more than 3/4 a bottle left and I only cleaned two pieces!

I use it as well, but I just use it for a daily clean. If I really want a good clean I go oldschool.
    ~mOe

I just dump about an oz of 99% iso alcohol,and a couple of tablspoons of coarse sea salt shake and waa-laa nice clean pipe ! it's cheap too
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm
    If it ain't broke ..break it

sucks!!!!!!!! waste of money!!! kosher salt and alc works way better

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast