Poll - Best Eye Drops?

JohnnyBlazed

My vote goes to.....Baush&Lomb Opcon-A. They keep your eyes clear for around 6 hrs. Just remember to put them in right after smoking or they will burn the shit out of your eyes. We call them "Trash you eyes" LOL

Re: Poll: Best eyedrops??

The best is Naphcon A at getting the red out. I think thats same company or thing as opcon A, and they are like 10 or 11 bucks. These will never ever fail at getting the red out. However my friend gets bad irritation from his contacts and has to put naphcon in every hour or so. The doctor told him not too put in so often cause of the steroids contained in naphcon. Said it was not good at all for his eyes to put in so often. ----I prefer original visine.

and you didnt make a poll because......?

I like anything that really mild, I can't stand putting in shit that really hurts my eyes, and basically all of them work for me anyway.
I like the regular Baushe and Lomb, not the Opcon-A but the normal shit.

Which one just got pulled from the shelves nationwide and production was halted because and I'm not sure on this, it promoted infections???? Help here.

I use Rhoto V and Clear Eyes. I've used all differnet brands of eye drops and I've found those to be the best, although I still use Opcon A occasionally

To just make this a little more specific, I have contacts and I swear if i smoke with them in I am putting in eye drops every 20 min it feels like because my eyes get so dry. Are any of these eye drops really good for contacts?? I currently use visine for contacts but i don't think they're worth a shit. haha In fact i'm wondering why i still have these eye drops. :smokin: :peace:

Corporaten45 said:
To just make this a little more specific, I have contacts and I swear if i smoke with them in I am putting in eye drops every 20 min it feels like because my eyes get so dry. Are any of these eye drops really good for contacts?? I currently use visine for contacts but i don't think they're worth a shit. haha In fact i'm wondering why i still have these eye drops. :smokin: :peace:

I wear contacts too so I know how dry the eyes can get when they're in. I use Clear Eyes after every session and it keeps my eyes moist for a while, and Rhoto V works wonders for me it's the best IMO but some people don't like it

Clear eyes for contacts or normal?? Rhoto V i've never even heard of, can i pick that up in a walgreens or something :peace:

happykid said:
I swear by Naphcon A

Just be careful with how regularly you use them, my Mom is an optometrist and apparently frequent usage of these drops can cause various ocular maladies. I'd stick with something safer, my preference has always been Clear Eyes, works just as well without any irritation to my eyes.

I use Visine Advanced Relief. Well that is when I actually worry about it enough to use eye drops. Most of the time I don't, but my eyes always get VERY red.

DalMonk said:
Just be careful with how regularly you use them, my Mom is an optometrist and apparently frequent usage of these drops can cause various ocular maladies. I'd stick with something safer, my preference has always been Clear Eyes, works just as well without any irritation to my eyes.

Yah doctor told my friend same thing, he was smoking and had contacts, so it was like every half hour he put some in. Doctor told him he need to chill out with the every thirty minute thing or find some other eyedrops.

I have like 6 bottles of eye drops in my cabinet. I always forget to take one when i leave (because im high, duhh), so i end up buying another. The baush&lomb is the one i like the most, doesnt burn and gets the red out quick-like. Plus its cheap, cost as much as the store brand.

But i'd go out on a limb and say that a certain eyedrop brand isnt the best for everyone, so use different ones until you find one you like.

I just don't need them. My eyes never get red and my pupils don't diallate.

Yea, Visine for redness and irritation have always worked for me. I've definitely bought my fair share dollar store eyedrops and they always feel like they are going to burn my eyes out..lol!

This has been a big question on my mind for a while now. I know that some eyedrops like Visine have steroids in them that can cause pretty nasty eye problems. So I don't touch that shit. Clear Eyes is the way to go, and I don't exceed 3 drops a day. I try not to use them unless I must. However, I really don't know how safe Clear eyes are. I just know that Dr. Drew said Visine is bad for your eyes.

Why use i drops? I see no point you smoke weed who cares....What are you scared someone might know your high b/c of your eyes? then don't smoke....

Back
Top Bottom