Organix Hash Capsule

ZedRules

:smokin: Has anyone ever tried a oral med called Organix Hash capsules? I was trying out some different types of edibles from the clinic I go to and was recommended these capsules,
and man what a bitchen morning I had today!!! I took the one called "Maximum Strength" which had both kush hash & kush hash oil and had a very light breakfast...jumpin Jupiter
cadets! This stuff is for hardy dosing people who have nothing better to do than kick back to a movie or a good game:trance:

I just found out about them but haven't yet tried. They're incredibly expensive and I just don't understand the need for rocket fuel in cannabis products. That's not responsible, it's moving in the opposite direction and causing hazardous effects which can lead to harm, especially for patients with a weakened immune system.

I've tried two different Yak pills and was completely unimpressed with the appearance, taste, smell and effect.

There's one pill out there that is a big winner and it's not made with hash. It's a purple, grape flavored/odored gelcap that's made with coconut oil. The dosage is only one pill and they're relatively cheap. I donated $80 for a nice, quality plastic pill box with 8 inside. Thank goodness I don't have to suffer through those awful huge horse capsules that look like suppositories anymore lol!

Anyway, I'd describe the effect to be like a perfect combo of Quaalude and Adderall. That really takes me back... lol. Each of them produced the same 4 hour effect, starting about 10 minutes from ingestion. A++

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom