Best Online Headshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiCuid_Ice

well, ever since obscure offerings went out of business (godi i loved that site) i've been having a reallly hard time finding a good online headshop, but not one with just jpipes and stuff, but accessories clothing etc. i just don't want to be ordering a pipe some like kid in india or some shit and don't want to be ripped off for pricing. if we could mayb just get a good long list/collection of RESPECTABLE online head/smoke shops thatd be sweet, thanks guys ;] :bong:

You guys should support your locaL shops and in effect your local glass blowers. Shop locally, avoid leaving a paper trail by ordering peices online or thorugh mail order, and if you find glass dirt cheap online its prolly made by some 10 year old in china or korea.. don't support slave labor. Also you probobly won't get the exact peice you see, my friend orded a bub online and got a large dry peice and they wouldn't return it. Imports are usually thin too and sometimes they ship bowls in without the bowlhole in them and drill them in, which makes the bowl likely to crack when your packing it.

Seriously its much more satisfying to buy glass in person..

End rant..

I agree with GlassSlinger, you will find MUCH higher quality products locally made by individuals who put much time and effort into their work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom