Are You Subject to Random Drug Tests? We Have The Answer!

TestNegative

High fellow 420 friends!

As promised we are here again to improve your knowledge of our products and how they can work for you.

This week I am going to tell you about our Instant Clean & Spike additives. These are additives that works INSTANTLY. All you need to do is add it directly to your urine to kill off the drug metabolites.

The Instant Clean Additive is meant ONLY for regular THC users (we consider a regular user anyone who uses twice a week or more) and is ONLY good for the GC/MS lab test.

The Spike additive is meant ONLY for the EMIT test or Panel test similar to a pregnancy test. This product covers all drugs.

Since the additives are meant for specific situations, it is important to be sure of the test you will be subject to. If you use an additive for the wrong kind of test, you will not get the results you are looking for.

These products are great for random situations. No storage requirements, no abstinence. What could be easier!

Please visit our site TestNegative.com for full directions and take a look at our full product line.

Remember we are here to answer any questions you may have about your specific situation!

Please check back next Monday for our next featured product!

*This product is not intended to be used on lawfully administered tests and is to be used in accordance with all federal and state laws

Are the drug test now testing for your additives as well?

I've heard that is happening but have no evidence of that. Maybe you have some thoughts on it?

Are the drug test now testing for your additives as well?

I've heard that is happening but have no evidence of that. Maybe you have some thoughts on it?

Well some places will do a urine validity "aka adulteration" test prior to the drug test, checking for things like Nitrites, Glutaraldehyde and Oxidants. If you happen to use an Additive that contains some of these chemicals then you are fu?&ed.

Fortunately Clear Choice additives are made from secret formulas that DON'T contain any of the chemicals the labs are currently looking for.

I have been looking into purchasing the Instant Clean Spike additive, but have not seen any reviews on the product, or success story's on it. This makes me very skeptical into purchasing the product, and I bet many others are also. Something that would be very helpful, would be maybe like a actual video or something that validates the product. I just know that if i was to buy this product, now with almost no reviews/actual proof, I would be tormented with the fact of what if it actually doesn't work. Thanks alot!

I have been looking into purchasing the Instant Clean Spike additive, but have not seen any reviews on the product, or success story's on it. This makes me very skeptical into purchasing the product, and I bet many others are also. Something that would be very helpful, would be maybe like a actual video or something that validates the product. I just know that if i was to buy this product, now with almost no reviews/actual proof, I would be tormented with the fact of what if it actually doesn't work. Thanks alot!

Sorry for the late reply. We are currently restructuring the business. Lots of changes coming to the website including product videos.

Back
Top Bottom