Seed Giveaway at Herbies - Competition Time

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
To thank all our 420 members we are offering 1 x 10 pack of seeds to the lucky winner of our competition.

You may ask "what seeds?"

Well this is up to the winner...

Just link to your favorite seed on Herbies, with one line to say why you should win.
The best line will be the winner.

We will give the winner a 10 pack of their chosen seed!

Competition ends Monday 25th August. Winner announced Tuesday 26th

! Green House Chemdog Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I should win because:
I promote Herbies head shop to all my real life and virtual friends and my wife also renamed an unknown strain from Herbies head shop (mixed 10 pack) to "Herbies Lovebud".

It's lights out currently or I would attach a picture of her.

! Freedom Of Seeds Blue Angel Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

this was awesome, i picked it randomly and was pleasantly surprised how much i loved it

hope this isn't too bad of a kiss up but i would like to add a runner up...

this was to round off an order to get more freebies lol and i was so happy with end product
you cannot beat the price and it was sweet and effective and it has been on their top selling list for months

! Female Lemon Kush Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

ok after all that i disqualify myself for putting more than one line and too many entries
thanks for many good runs herbies
take care and good luck all

well

! Freedom Of Seeds Blue Angel Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

this was awesome, i picked it randomly and was pleasantly surprised how much i loved it

hope this isn't too bad of a kiss up but i would like to add a runner up...

this was to round off an order to get more freebies lol and i was so happy with end product
you cannot beat the price and it was sweet and effective and it has been on their top selling list for months

! Female Lemon Kush Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

ok after all that i disqualify myself for putting more than one line and too many entries
thanks for many good runs herbies
take care and good luck all

well

your entry still stands :)

Back
Top Bottom