Halloween Special Offer - 8 Free Seeds

BonzaSeedBank

21ag6tt.jpg

It's Happy Halloween time once again and the Bonza Seedbank once again has pulled out all the stops to give you a fantastic opportunity to build your collections up!

No Checkout Codes necessary here. Just spend £30 on any seeds of your choice and we'll add 8 premium feminised Cannabis Seeds to your order - absolutely free!

Soma Seeds - White Light, DNA - Chocolope, Vision Seeds - Cheese & Strain Hunters - White Lemon

Green House - Bubba Kush, Female Seeds - C99, Dutch Passion - Freddy's Best & G13 - Gigabud

ALL FREE!

All you have to do is spend £30 on seeds to qualify for this supernatural offer! No tricks, just treats!

This sensational offer runs for a limited period only and replaces our standard October offer for its duration:

29th October 12.01am until 31st October 11.59am. All times are UK (GMT time only).

PLEASE NOTE When ordering during this promotion

All Bonza Seedbank promotions are one per customer only. Please take into consideration that all promotions will be based on limited stock therefore to avoid any disappointments, get your orders in early. The Bonza Seedbank can turn off any promotion without notice if stock becomes unavailable. All times are (UKGMT) so make sure to check your local time zones for correct times in your area.

This content is for informational and educational use only. The Bonza Seedbank sells all products strictly for souvenir purposes only or for storage in case the laws in the UK may change and / or for the conservation of cannabis seeds. We do not condone or encourage the germination of cannabis seeds and we will refuse a sale to anyone who leads us believe they will use these for anything other than souvenir purposes. Seeds sold by Bonza Seedbank may not be germinated in countries not legal to do so.

WARNING: IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE TO GERMINATE CANNABIS SEEDS IN MOST COUNTRIES.

Great deal, and super cool souvenir strains!

I also noticed your signature isn't displaying correctly. If you'd like, you can copy and paste this into your signature, I've included all the text formatting as before, but have turned the whole thing into a clickable link for you guys:

For all your Cannabis Seed needs visit the Bonza Seedbank at www.bonzaseeds.com

Just click "Reply with quote" and you'll be able to copy and paste all the raw data with tags into your signature.

I don't recommend this seed bank. Tempted by Halloween special I spent over 30 GBP and made my order minutes after special offer started. Now I just received the package and.... SURPRISE SURPRISE I didn't get even one advertised free seed.....

Hey Ghana - We're sorry to hear that you weren't delighted by your Bonza Seedbank experience but I'll be happy to take a look at this issue for you and either offer an explanation as to why the free seeds weren't included or rectify this for you. Could you EMAIL your order number over for me please?

There was a minimum spend required of £30 on seeds to receive the free seed allocation and, without looking at your specific order, I would imagine this could be a likely reason they were not included.

Back
Top Bottom