November Seed Giveaway at Herbies - Competition Time

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
Competitions seem to be going well in this format so here goes...

We are offering 1 x 10 pack of seeds to the lucky winner of our competition.

You may ask "what seeds?"

Well this is up to the winner...

Just link to your favorite seed on Herbies or Herbies Autoflowering sites, with one line to say why you should win or why the seed is your favorite.

Best line will be the winner

You can enter as many times as you like

We will give the winner a 10 pack of their chosen seed!

Competition ends Monday 24th November. Winner announced Tuesday 25th

:circle-of-love:! Medicann Blue Blood Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds:circle-of-love:

I am in love with Medicann Blue Blood. Everything about this strain is useable from high CBD medicine, balanced THC/CBD medicine to Japanese washi fabric paper. Leaves alone make potent CBD medicine. It responds to topping and leaf harvesting by getting bushier. But mostly, I need fresh Blue Blood seeds to share an allelopathy grow journal from seed with my 420 family.

I've been growing clones in my cabinet. I tried to order some seeds from Amsterdam but they got seized in the mail (NOT HERBIES). I need to get some seeds in my life. So help out a poor seedless Guy with these. Please. Thank you.

! Green House White Widow Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Apothecary Genetics Grape Ape AKA GDP Seeds from Herbies

How sick do you have to be
to get compassion from society?
Cancer patients' chronic pain
can be dissociated in the brain;
They can keep medications down
if they can smoke the safest drug around
And even tolerate radiation
with a little tolerance from this great nation.

I'd love a bag of these

Medicann Blue Blood Feminized

10% CBD for my friend with rheumatoid arthritis; if she has less pain then she'll be less of a pain lol

wow thanks for turning me on to this strain . i can help myself and so many people with this strain !!! so buying this !!!!

! Barneys L.S.D Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds :yummy: I choose these seeds because, My section of the Universe just voted down good Meds! They must be trippin. I want to join them :peace:

Poor Florida :( I've been following this, you had the majority but didn't hit the magical 60%. What a shitter.
DC, Oregon and Alaska all went through but nothing's certain now that Republicans have both houses.
Good luck with it.

hey herbie, please help bring some chocolate fondue to my side of town. we don't get chocolate or cheese around here often so it would be a real treat. when my friends ask where I got this wonderful smoke from I'll tell them herbiesheadshop.com! thanks for this opportunity.

Cannabis seeds from DNA Genetics seedbank - Herbies

Back
Top Bottom