Herbies New Year Competition - Win Free Seeds

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
Happy New Year to All on 420Mag!

Thought we would change the format a little :)

1. Post a link to your favorite Breeder (from our Herbies site).

2. Complete this sentence. "If I had a timemachine I would ...."

The winner will win a 10 pack of seeds from their chosen Breeder

Comp Rules

Only 1 entry per user

We will pick the top 10 answers and then chose a winner at random from those 10.

Competition closes on 1st February. Winner announced 2nd February.

GOOD LUCK! :)

Herbies Mobile

If I had a time machine I would .... go forward in time, check out the winning entry in this competition, then come back here and type the winning entry that I wrote.
Then I'd get ready to win ....... :blunt:

if i had a timemachine i would......be call Dr Who...id be fighting Daleks, changing history and fighting baddies.....what am i talking about i dont even like Dr Who lol so i guess i would just keep turning back time so stay young so i could just grow and grow and grow, o yer and grow some more...

herbies..

If i had a time machine ..I will return to my childhood of the 1960-1970 era ..it was mad fun...I will never forget my first Led Zepplin show..

If I had a time machine I would go back in time collect a bunch of kick ass strains from 50s to present day plant them go forward to harvest and not have to wait for all the best strains ever grown and create my own seed bank. ! Hortilab Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Herbies Mobile ( that's a link to Barney peppermint kush... I don't really know how to do this link thing, lol) :peace:

If I had a time machine, you would never have heard of Hitler...

Favourite breeder would be Arjan Roskam From the Greenhouse seed Company, really great guy and really good work.

Green House Seeds for sale - Herbies

If I had a time machine I would research the lotteries largest jackpot, go back win it, then invest in all the big successful IPO's and invent the IPhone. After setting up the companies to run themselves I would take the capital and start trust funds to fund a scholarship for High achieving students bellow the poverty line, who want to further the Cannabis Plant, then I would setup another fund to ensure all the people who could not afford cannabis for the treatment of there ailments could apply and get funding to improve there quality of life.

Then I return to super buds laboratory deep inside bud mountain which is actually mount Everest but I bought it and made it into a weed super lab. Then I would celebrate the Herbies seed competition that brought so much goodness to the world.

First off, thanks to the nice folks at Herbies for creating this thread. And I know you're not supposed to promote sponsors in the forum, but suffice to say that all my experiences with Herbies have been excellent.

If I had a time machine ... I'd set the flux capacitor for May 1987, or just before I received a $3K income tax refund. I would go up and introduce myself to myself and explain how instead of taking that dough and buying a pound of great weed, invest it instead in a new startup known as Dell Computer. I would explain to my young self that by doing so I could turn $3K into over $10 million in only 8 or 9 years.

BTW the pound of smoke I bought that year was really good (for 1987 weed) and my friends and I had fun all summer with it. But to be honest, I'd prefer to have the $10 million.
:party:

Barneys Tangerine Dream Feminised Seeds Hot Deal Cup Winner :yummy:

If I had a Time Machine I would travel back 65 million Earth years. Because I would love to see TRex scavenging on carrion, then depart just before the Chicxulub event. Fast forward 31 Million Earth years just to see what the first cannabis phenotypes looked like. Fast Forward 28 million Earth years just to check out early man, I am positive they can do and did more than we think. While I am traveling in space time I will be popping in and out of current times every three months as I am learning how to grow the perfect Tangerine dream. Now Back to the Future. If you took Space and time and put them in a blender….What? :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom