Buy World Class Cannabis Seeds @ Crop King Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
If you are in Canada, then you can walk in to any of the 140+ stores that carry our strains or you can order in our website (www.cropkingseeds.com). We also offer worldwide discreet shipping. Aside from that, we are the only seed company with 24/7 phone support, Live website chat, and responsive email support.

We only carry high quality marijuana seeds that's why you can only see a few strains in our line up to make sure that you will be happy with what you will order from us.

If you have any questions about our company and the marijuana seeds that we have for sale, please phone us or come to our live website chat anytime, any day.

Please lend us a few minutes of your time and watch our office operations in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada where we store our World Class Cannabis Seeds:

[video=youtube;yP1jCHhPz9Q]
[/video]

Recieved my order today from CropKing seeds! Very discreet packaging I might add (although I would have preferred them in the breeder's pack). That being said, I get why and am happy they arrived. Also, the King threw in 2 each "freebies" to my order(6 total). They are the same strain I ordered which is great. Variety might be nice, but at least this way, you get something they know you want.

If throwing in a couple extra seeds is not your M.O. King, sorry I spoke up. Im looking forward to giving them a run!

Recieved my order today from CropKing seeds! Very discreet packaging I might add (although I would have preferred them in the breeder's pack). That being said, I get why and am happy they arrived. Also, the King threw in 2 each "freebies" to my order(6 total). They are the same strain I ordered which is great. Variety might be nice, but at least this way, you get something they know you want.

If throwing in a couple extra seeds is not your M.O. King, sorry I spoke up. Im looking forward to giving them a run!

Customers from outside Canada won't receive the original packaging because of the risk of them getting seized. We have no choice but to hide them.

Good morning Crop King! I have 2 quick questions... i see you have mix and match packs for sale, are they all just random seeds or can i specify different strains?

And is the promo code still valid?

Hi,

I do apologize for taking the time to get back to you. It's been busy in our end. The best way to contact us for any question is in our website. Marijuana Seeds Canada - Buy Cannabis Seeds For Sale - Crop King

We have 24/7 phone, chat and email support.

You cannot choose which seeds to come with mix packs. That's the only downside of buying the mix n match strain.

Yes promo code is valid.

Hey Crop King I am growing some of your White Widow and have a question? My Temps in the day are perfect at 73-77 but at night they get as low as 60. Is that going to slow growth or mess up my ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom