Win 20 Premium Seeds - Best Crop King Seeds Grow Journal Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
Hello All, If you have ordered from us and have been growing our strains then this is your chance to WIN 20 SEEDS OF YOUR CHOICE. You can either choose 2 strains of 10 each or 20 seeds of 1 strain. You choose your favorite strain. What to do? 1. Share the link of your grow journal here and we will choose 1 grand winner + consolation prizes to select few (only deserving journals). 2. Your grow journal should have "CROP KING SEEDS" in the title. (eg. Crop King Seeds White Widow Grow Journal) The winners will be announced before this year ends so you still have time to document and start your grow journal here in 420mag. If you haven't got your seeds from Crop King yet. Then get a 10% discount when you order. This offer is exclusive to 420mag members only. See below for the coupon code. Let me know if you have questions. Good luck!

11874225_123928737951510_1773989690_n1.jpg
11874145_123928747951509_1456577666_n1.jpg
11873956_123928807951503_84199822_n1.jpg

We always make sure everyone is happy with our products and customer service. Our customer service staff are professionals. We are not even allowed to smoke weed in the office :(

Like any other companies out there, there are haters. Or competitors who do black marketing (or whatever you call it).

We have a 24/7 support (phone and chat). So those with problems, should contact us direct. We are always willing to help. Always happy to be of service.

Thank you very much. Your entry is accepted.

I've just asked the admins to add "Crop King Seeds" to my grow journal title :) If anyone else needs to do it, go to your thread and click the triangle at the lower left - the Report Post button. Then ask the admins to change your thread title.

Thanks so much for running this contest!

Thank you sending your entry. Good luck to your grow.

was my entry accepted

Yes it's accepted. Thank you very much for sharing.

Hey there, Can I start showing my Journal to win seeds as well In Dec, Jan & Feb or is this a 1 time deal?

Awesome, I really appreciate this very much Gooch I've been really struggling w/ which to Grow as this is my 3rd time ever Growing. Thanks to this Amazing Site (& more importantly) The People Therein! It's basically the the only reason I decided to stick it out. Even after a couple of VERY Disappointing Harvests. I have learned so much over the past few months about Growing that I'm Certain that this Harvest
WILL B AWESOME. I was reading up about these New Genetics & Nutrients. Everyone I know that Grows says "their the difference between Average Buds & Amazing Buds" As well as researching them I also came up w/said conclusion on. I'm pretty excited about this 3rd time Growing from Seed 2 Harvest Eh! I'll B Germinating 6 Black Willie seeds. I always do 2 extras just in case. I only have room for 4 so I can B sure to have 4 lovely Ladies For My Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom