Haze.io - March Free Seed Promotions

HazeIO

Hey guys and girls!

How's it going?

Lately some customers have been asking if we could offer some nice promo's where you can get additional free seeds to your order! Well, your wish is our command :)

Here are our amazing promo's for March! If you play your cards well, you can get up to 28(!) FREE Seeds with your order!

[URL="https://cannabisseedsforsale.com/brands/th-seeds"]

[/URL]

All those free seeds are on top of the FREE SEEDS you get anyway with every order of at least £30! These are our standard free seeds for this month!

We hope you enjoy this months promotions! Take care for now. ;)

Having difficulty making the buy one, get one free on the auto Mazar for the 7 pack. If I order the three pack it seems to work, but if I try to order the 7 pack it does not. Funny thing, if I order the 3 pack and the 7 pack at the same time it works.

Having difficulty making the buy one, get one free on the auto Mazar for the 7 pack. If I order the three pack it seems to work, but if I try to order the 7 pack it does not. Funny thing, if I order the 3 pack and the 7 pack at the same time it works.

Hey Hemi,

Sorry for not getting back to your earlier!

There was a problem in our system, yes, but we fixed it since. You shouldn't have any problems with this anymore! :)

Stihl logger, did you use stealth shipping (free) , or extra stealth ($13.84) . Not sure if I needed the extra or if the regular is good enough ? :peace:

Hey,

I can maybe help a little here!

Although Extra Stealth packaging might not always be necessary to get your package safely to you, it's necessary to qualify for our delivery guarantee in combination with a tracked delivery option.

You can find more information here: Cannabis Seed Delivery and Shipping Information

The extra stealth.. Its great. Definitely worth it. Easily made it through customs. I am very happy with the service from HAZE.IO. Im compiling my next order already! :thumb: :high-five:

Hey Hemi,

Sorry for not getting back to your earlier!

There was a problem in our system, yes, but we fixed it since. You shouldn't have any problems with this anymore! :)
Sorry still not working. I tried 2 different browser with same results. If I order just 3 seeds it works, if I order a pack of 7 it does not. If I order both a 3 & 7 pack it works. I just want a seven pack with this buy 1 get 1 deal.

Sorry still not working. I tried 2 different browser with same results. If I order just 3 seeds it works, if I order a pack of 7 it does not. If I order both a 3 & 7 pack it works. I just want a seven pack with this buy 1 get 1 deal.

This seems to be a very weird bug! I'll ask our IT guys to fix this ASAP!

In the meantime you can go ahead and place your order anyway. Please contact our CS manager Flo afterwards, so he can add the 2nd package manually. He'll also add some additional free seeds for this inconvenience. :)

His email is orders@haze.io

This seems to be a very weird bug! I'll ask our IT guys to fix this ASAP!

In the meantime you can go ahead and place your order anyway. Please contact our CS manager Flo afterwards, so he can add the 2nd package manually. He'll also add some additional free seeds for this inconvenience. :)

His email is orders@haze.io
Apparently overnight it got fixed because this morning I was able to place my order with the 7x pack. Thanks for everything.

:bump:

I'm interested as well. :)

I must have overseen this. Sorry about that! :)

There's plenty great options on our website for high CBD strains. Those are some of my favourites:

- Royal Queen Seeds - Euphoria Royal Queen Seeds - Euphoria. Free US delivery.

- Royal Queen Seeds - Painkiller XL Royal Queen Seeds - Painkiller XL. Free US delivery.

- Barney's Farm - CBD Blue Shark Barneys Farm - CBD Blue Shark. Free US delivery.

- CBD Crew - Critical Mass CBD Crew - Critical Mass. Free US delivery.

Hi there HazeIO
A question about your website...

When I select "not feminized' the seeds suggested all are priced as:
1 Female Seed - £6.60

3 Female Seeds - £18.92

How can they be quoted as "Female" when they are not feminized?

Not criticizing, just puzzled.

Back
Top Bottom