Haze.io Easter Game

HazeIO

Hey guys and girls!

How's it going?

This time we have our special Easter game for you and we're taking it back to our childhood!

Haze_Easter_logo.png

There are plenty of Easter Eggs to be found on our website! Find them and win!

All you have to do is count the eggs on our website and send us a private message with the location of the easter eggs! Afterwards you need to leave a comment here saying you're in!

You're allowed to share your number in this thread, but you can't share any of the locations to keep the game interesting for everybody ;)

Here are the prizes:

1st: You can choose 3 packs of seeds that we currently have in stock in our office in the UK (list will be sent to the winner once the game is over)

2nd: Selection of 15 free seeds

3rd: Selection of 10 free seeds

Correct Answer: Get a 15% discount code

This promotion runs until April 1st! (NO! - It's not a joke :) )

Promotion runs on 3 different forums, but there will be one prize for every forum. One entry from every forum will be selected for a final draw where we draw the final podium!

Good luck everybody and have fun looking for the Easter Eggs!

Ps: We made it easy for you and hid the eggs only on our main page. We're not that evil :)

PPs: To avoid any confusion. Our stock doesn't represent all seeds that we offer on our website. .

Won the last one, so I'm out to be fair!

Good luck everyone and thanks Haze.IO for another great contest!

Does the desktop site look different than the mobile one? I don't see very many eggs at all.

It does indeed.

Our IT guys didn't make the banners available on the mobile site at the moment (SPOILER ALERT: where quite a few eggs are hiding). Just send me a message with the amount of eggs you found and if used the mobile or desktop page and we'll see if you're right. :)

The end is near!

Make sure you look for the eggs on our website and participate in this giveaway to get some nice Easter goodies for yourself ;)

Back
Top Bottom