Looking For Growers For New LED Grow Light With 5W Chip & Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight LED

Hey guys,

Here is another NEWEST lamp for your guys, the GS 300 300W LED Grow light and GS 600 600w LED Grow light. they are made of 5w and 90 Degree secondary lens. :circle-of-love:

Pictures and data of them here below, We are looking for growers for them via this game, here is the Rule: :cheer:

You can share the info. and pics of GS 300 300w LED grow light and GS 600 600w LED grow light to your grow journal or any place on 420, we will offer 1pcs FREE GS 600 to the one who get the maximum LIKE, 1pcs FREE GS 300 to the one who get the second maximum LIKE! :high-five:

Besides! During the period of this game, anyone who share this info. and pics on 420 will get 12% discount when you buy GS300 and GS600 from us before this Christmas. :420:

Note:
1st. This game will be from 0am May. 20th to 0am Jun 1st .
2nd. The numbers of "LIKE" must be from ONE post!
3rd. Please send a printscreen of LIKES you get by email and post picture on here ( Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED ) before 0am Jun. 1st. Hurry!

Data of GS300 and GS600
Model No.:GS-300
Power (Wattage):300w(60x5w)
Size(mm):310X210X65mm
Power consume (watt):160w
HPS/HID replace:500w
Max coverage at 40" Height:45"x35"
Core coverage at 40" Height:36"x24"
PPFD@18"(umol):925.3Umol
Controlling: Veg and Bloom Switch
Input voltage(V):AC85~260V
LED Brand:5w Epiled and Epistar
LED Quantity:60pcs
Secondary Lens:90 degree
Lifespan(hrs):50,000 Hours
Regular spectrum ratio: Full spectrum

Model No.:GS-600
Power (Wattage):600w(120x5w)
Size(mm):412X268X65mm
Power consume (watt):260w
HPS/HID replace:700w
Max coverage at 40" Height:60"x54"
Core coverage at 40" Height:45"X36"
PPFD@18"(umol):1746.5Umol
Controlling: Veg and Bloom Switch
GW(KG):5.6KG
Input voltage(V): AC85~260V
LED Brand:5w Epiled and Epistar
LED Quantity:120pcs
Secondary Lens:90 degree
Working environment:(-20~40°C)
Regular spectrum ratio: Full spectrum

GS600_IMG_5547_1.jpg
GS_600_001.JPG
GS300_2_05.JPG
300_IMG_5553_1.jpg
GS_600_2.jpg

Hello: As a grower how can I get my hands on the GS 600? I'm currently using HID lights and I'm leaning on trying a new LED light on my next grow.

Hi CannabisCure, like the game says, share the pics of GS300 and GS600 to your own grow journal, if you get the most LIKE, we will offer a FREE GS 600!!! :thumb:

Great opportunity once again Jason :thumb: glad to spread the word about a great sponsor and contributor to this site. It's a great idea to promote your new lights, word of mouth is king around here. And with the plants I've got under your old style 864watt mini Sun doing so well, I'm really liking the new technology and design.

Thanks for the support and service,

:green_heart:cheers

Thank you so much! Snidrajsed. that is the happiest thing which is you like the lamp, could you share the pics there: Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED
:thumb:

and if you have interest about this game. let's play it. LOL :)

Great opportunity once again Jason :thumb: glad to spread the word about a great sponsor and contributor to this site. It's a great idea to promote your new lights, word of mouth is king around here. And with the plants I've got under your old style 864watt mini Sun doing so well, I'm really liking the new technology and design.

Thanks for the support and service,

:green_heart:cheers

Damn I could really use a new LED lamp. My TopLEDGrowLight (they're called something else now) 45x3w is okay, but I think I need something just a little more powerful for my single plant grows. I don't see price anywhere for this one, not that I can afford anything right now though.

Damn I could really use a new LED lamp. My TopLEDGrowLight (they're called something else now) 45x3w is okay, but I think I need something just a little more powerful for my single plant grows. I don't see price anywhere for this one, not that I can afford anything right now though.

Hey Lord Caliban, The new lamp are not showing on our website for now. our web designer is doing this work. I will update the news for you. if you like to get more detail, email me jason@twilightgroups.com. Thanks a lot! :circle-of-love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom