Herbies Customer Competition - Win Seeds Of Your Choice May 2016

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
We would like to thank all of our Herbies customers.

If you have made or make an order on any of our sites between 1st May and 30th June 2016 please comment with your order number for a chance to win seeds of your choice!

1.Comment with you order number
2. Link to what seeds you would like to win from any of our 3 sites ! Buy Cannabis Seeds - Worldwide Delivery - Herbies Marijuana Seeds, ! Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds - Worldwide Delivery or ! Herbies Pick and Mix Single Cannabis Seeds

You can enter as many times as you have order numbers!

The winner will be chosen at random from all entries on Friday 1st July and announced on the thread. The winner will receive a pack of 10 of their chosen seeds.

Good luck all! :)

Hebies Head shop is very easy for me to just keep on Keeping on with the orders.
Quickest one was just six days, longest was ten.

Order#517251 Blim Burn Cindy99

Choosen pack: BODHI SPACE MONKEY
Good luck all entries!

Ive ordered a bunch of times already and every time CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
FAST FOR SIMPLE SINGLES AT HERBIES PICK & MIX

ORDER#519482 World of Seeds NL X BB Auto
Choosen pack: BODHI PRARE TOWER

Herbie I love your comps and have been a customer in this time frame. I'm sure there's a lot more here also but for me, this ones got the stoner paranoia about it, don't know why, we just get used to keeping majority of it on the hush..mean I've even won seeds from you guys, so you know who I am, but still :rofl: hope you understand. Just wanted you to know there are more customers of yours here...

Back
Top Bottom