Gorilla Seeds June Comp - Better Late Than Never!

Gorilla Seeds

This month, we're giving away 5 bonus Cream of the Crop Seeds with orders that reach about 35 pounds or 50 US dollars if you know the secret password.

If you get our newsletter you'd already know, but in case you don't, those 3 magic letters are CTC.

But, as 420Mag members, you've got a chance to win an even better selection of freebies!

This month, the winner will get:

From Cream of the Crop:
5X Cash Crop Auto
2X Amphetamine Auto
2X Narcotic Kush Auto
2X Crop Circle Auto
2X Purple Paralysis
2X Lemon Venom

Plus they can take their pick from whatever's in stock from Feminised Seeds brand for an extra 10 pack.

(click on the seed names to get more information about each one.

Our coupon code expires on or around July 3rd, so that's when we're ending this contest too.
Shortly afterwards, we'll pick 2 winners and get in touch via PM. You can post as much as you like, but each 420Mag member only gets 1 entry.

The rules are simple - post on this thread & tell us your favorite breeder or seed from our site - or tell us what you'd like to see us add.

Good luck, Sherry

This month, we're giving away 5 bonus Cream of the Crop Seeds with orders that reach about 35 pounds or 50 US dollars if you know the secret password.

If you get our newsletter you'd already know, but in case you don't, those 3 magic letters are CTC.

Nice! And I know that you give customers freebies for spending certain amounts, too (along with free shipping if the person spends enough - and a really good "stealth delivery" option), so the freebies could keep piling up.

But, as 420Mag members, you've got a chance to win an even better selection of freebies!

This month, the winner will get:

From Cream of the Crop:
5X Cash Crop Auto
2X Amphetamine Auto
2X Narcotic Kush Auto
2X Crop Circle Auto
2X Purple Paralysis
2X Lemon Venom

Plus they can take their pick from whatever's in stock from Feminised Seeds brand for an extra 10 pack.

That looks like an awesome prize package! 25 seeds... Seven different strains from two breeders. I have never had the opportunity to try either breeder's souvenirs, nor have I had any autoflower ones (although I have found myself becoming more and more curious) - so I would love to win.

The entry requirement is a tough one for me, because you carry TWO of my favorite breeders, Serious Seeds and Sensi Seeds. But my favorite strain is Kali Mist, so I guess my all-time favorite breeder is Simon at Serious Seeds. I wouldn't mind seeing you add Shantibaba's Mr. Nice seedbank/breeder to your choices. One of these days I'll have enough light/space/time to do Neville's Haze again, lol, and I'd rather order it from you folks. There, that ought to cover all three of your ways to enter ;) .

This is difficult, havent really got much experience with different breeders. The only seeds I know the breeder is the current Exodus Cheese I have from Green House Seeds, had some white widow from an unknown bank they were nice.

Id love to try some Ministry of cannabis - Carnival though

What an amazing contest. Thank you so much for the generous opportunity Gorilla Seeds.

I noticed you don't offer Carnival, by Ministry of Cannabis. It'd be sweet to be able to procure that strain from your company.

Always amazing to have such great sponsors with fun promotions. I've not tried to find it yet, but I am stuck on one strain that I must have. It's been raved about and it's genetics are unmatched. I've got to get me some of the
RESERVA PRIVADA : SKYWALKER - KUSH. Before its all gone forever. Sometime soon the chance will come to order seeds again, this being at the top of the list.

Thanks again Gorilla, we appreciate the opportunity to share the fun and promotions.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I put my order in last week to take advantage of the freebies, so thanks a ton for the awesome promo! I am stuck on The Widow from your site. It is simply awesome. Your selections from CTC and Femenised seeds are always on my mind.

i really like the blue hash from dinafem but would like to see some seeds in your catalogue from medical seeds really good seeds they are!!
:thanks:

Hey Gorilla Seeds! Thanks for another great opportunity to win freebies from a contest!

I would have to say my favorite as of right now from your list of breeders would have to be DNA Genetics. I have smoked some of their Lemon Skunk that a friend had harvested a little while back. What a mouthwatering sweet taste to it with a little sourness mixed in, great smoke it was!

Back
Top Bottom