Looking for Experienced Reviewers - VaporStore.com

VaporStore

Looking for some forum users to test out and review a couple of our vaporizers. If you are interested please IM us with a link to another review you have done. Just because you apply does not mean you will be able to review as we have a few spots available. Also, looking for someone you may recommend. Thanks so much for your time and consideration.

Thank You
VaporStore

I sent them a PM as well Canna, haven't heard anything back yet. Hard to say how many of us on 420Mag wanted to sign up :)

I did not receive a pm from you Vapor Store

Did you end up getting a PM Canna? I got one last night from Chris, had to email him this morning so he could set everything up but haven't heard back from him yet. Maybe soon :)

Maybe I wasn't what they were looking for.

I don't believe that for a second :)

Maybe something just came up because I haven't talked to him since I got the pm when the post above was made saying he pm'd us both. I'm sure Chris will be around again eventually.

I would like to talk to someone about this. I support patients and need to recommend a good vape pen that can handle bub and oil if that is even possible? I am active in other areas more than here, so please send me a PM and we can talk, if I fit the profile great, if not thats ok too, but maybe we can talk about the product lines. Hope to hear from you on this. Thanks.

Did you guys ever pick someone to do a review?

I'll be posting a review in the next few days. I had intended to have it in a week ago, but there were some unforeseen family circumstances (most notably, a family member in his 70s with multiple physical impairments ended up staying with me, which kept me busy and wrecked my personal schedule, but he left last evening). I just need to, err, test the device one more time ( ;) ), resize the photos I took with my buddy's Nikon D3300 (this is a wonderful DSLR, and thankfully it has a "guide" mode for people like me who try to use such a complex and powerful digital camera without ever having touched one before, lol), add my final thoughts to the notes I've already made, and write it up into a legible form.

The review will be in its own thread, but I will post a link to it here.

Glad that somebody got the chance to do a review for this product.. Hope it is a good product and I look forward to seeing it.

The guy told me I was chosen and even PM'd me with his email back when they first brought this up. I have emailed and PM'd him twice and have not even heard back! As far as customer service goes, I think that could be worked on when it comes to getting back to people that have been emailing or messaging. You'd think someone would come on here and reply to us instead of ignoring or not replying at all.. That's all I'm trying to say I guess..

Back
Top Bottom