Haze.io - Independence Day Lottery

HazeIO

Hello you beautiful people!

Summer is here and we have the most amazing promotion of this year for you!

What is it? Simple!

For every 10 GBP (apprx. $13) that you spend with us, you will receive one lottery ticket!

(Example: if you order for 86 GBP ($114) then you'll get eight tickets)

In 10 days, we will draw prizes and you can win UP TO 1,000 GBP IN SEEDS!

When does it run?

Between July 4th and July 10th ONLY, so hurry up!

420Mag Special

Post your order number in this thread right after you order (within 1 hour!) and you’ll get twice the number of lottery tickets than you would otherwise!

PRIZES

1x 1,000 GBP seed voucher
2x 500 GBP seed voucher
5x 100 GBP seed voucher
15x 10 GBP seed voucher
25x 15% off voucher

Visit us at Cannabis Seed Delivery and Shipping Information and grab your share of the prize pool!

* Lottery tickets will be sent via email within 24 hours after your order
* Winners will be announced through our mailing list, as well as several forums
* Every person can participate with as many tickets as they wish. All tickets count!
* Winners will be announced on July 11th at 7pm GMT

Don't forget! If you post your order confirmation number in here you'll receive double the amount of tickets for a better chance to win of the big prizes! :)

I hope you had a great weekend so far!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL OF YOU!

***** O N L Y T O D A Y! *****

- - - - - -

Get DOUBLE the lottery tickets for all orders that you place with us today (July 4th)!

- - - - - -

We also change the rules of the game a little bit! Simply leave a comment on this thread and receive a PM with 3 LOTTERY TICKETS FOR FREE! Simple as that!

We still DOUBLE your tickets if you comment with your order number here!

This means you can get FOUR TIMES the tickets if you place an order with us today AND leave a comment with your order number! Your chances for the big prizes won't get better than this ;)​​

Comment, comment, comment... Happy Independence Day to Everyone and MANY THANKS To Jay, Flo and the ENTIRE GANG at HAZE.IO!!

I'm excited and figuring out what I'm getting this time. Will be placing an order before the deadline and be back with the confirmation number then.

We also change the rules of the game a little bit! Simply leave a comment on this thread and receive a PM with 3 LOTTERY TICKETS FOR FREE! Simple as that!

We still DOUBLE your tickets if you comment with your order number here!

This means you can get FOUR TIMES the tickets if you place an order with us today AND leave a comment with your order number! Your chances for the big prizes won't get better than this ;)

Thank you for that. It allows those who are too paranoid to post their order number publicly to still be able to play. And... if I understand correctly, it also allows those who have not placed an order within the required time frame to be able to play - a true "no purchase necessary" contest? While favoring those who do have an order confirmation number with more chances (which is understandable).

BtW, that £1,000 grand prize is currently worth (IF I have done my exchange rate conversion properly) $1,324.40US - quote a prize indeed!

No purchase necessary? I will comment for that. I've been wanting to try out some of Haze.io's strains. Fingers crossed for everyone...

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

just a comment eh.

well happy freakin independence day to all you americans!!!

might be a wee bit late but I think you get the idea lol.

Comment... Australian breeder, no customs, thumbs up...

Sorry for interrupting you :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom