Gorilla Seeds - July Giveaway - Another 25 Seeds Up For Grabs!

Gorilla Seeds

Gorilla Seeds has another 25 free cannabis seed prize packs up for grabs, for 1 lucky 420Mag member.

Here's what you could win:

- 5 x Royal Queen Seeds Critical Feminised
- 2 x Dr. Krippling Afghan Cow
- 2 x Dr. Krippling Mind Can’trol
- 2 x Dr. Krippling Bud Bud Bling Tingz
- 2 x Dutch Passion AutoMazar
- 2 x Dr. Krippling Kripple Roulette

Plus 10 Seeds (10 pack or 2 5-packs) from Feminised Seeds - click on the name to go to the page.

If you can't wait to see if you win, this matches up pretty close with our July promo pack.
Order at least 34.99 gbp in seeds, enter JUL for the coupon code in your basket & get 5 Dr Krippling singles - all photoperiod for no extra charge.

The rules? About the same as always - post as often as you want, but each member gets 1 entry.
This month, tell us what you'd name your signature strain if you were breeding your own line of seeds as well as whether it would be Indica, Sativa, photoperiod, automatic, etc.

Contest will end on August 6th & winners will be announced shortly thereafter.

Good luck everyone!

Sherry

:woohoo: :party:

Love all of the contests and sponsors giving back to the community! So thank you very much. :thanks:

We actually have just started our first breeding project 4 days ago and it is going to be Ministry of Cannabis Carnival pollinated by Sweet seeds dark devil Auto. It will be an auto and sativa dominant. I do believe we are going to call it "The Devil's Carnival Auto". I really hope it keeps the purple characteristics. :thumb:

I'm brand new to growing. Currently I have 4 dwarf low flyers at 8 weeks. One Purple Kush at 8 weeks. I'm retired and this is a lot better than growing roses or tomato's.

I'm brand new to growing. Currently I have 4 dwarf low flyers at 8 weeks. One Purple Kush at 8 weeks. I'm retired and this is a lot better than growing roses or tomato's.

This is actually the only thing I'm good at growing.
I think it's the fast results I like. Everything else I eventually get bored with & neglect.

But, just in case no one told you, growing in itself is addictive.
There's always one more thing to tweak or dial in.

Sherry

My signature strain would be a colourful photoperiod Indica heavy strain with explosive effect and growth, and it would of course be named after my nick here: PurpleGunRack ;)

I would like to cross Rare Dankness Scotts OG and Ghost Train Haze to make Scotts Ghost! Would be a sativa heavy hybrid that (hopefully!) creep up on ya and rattle some chains in ya brain!!
Thanks, Gorilla!!

All my seeds from gorilla grew great. Super Cheese is awesome, Narco Purple is great smoke, Auto AK yielded beer then I hoped. Great job guys.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

1393640127726.jpg
1394240032537.jpg
Screenshot_2016-07-05-03-09-18.png
Screenshot_2016-07-05-02-55-34.png
Screenshot_2016-07-05-03-04-57.png
Screenshot_2016-07-05-03-06-34.png
Screenshot_2016-07-05-02-53-27.png
this is my signature strain .

i named her Buster after my japanese tosa that passed away.

she is blue dream x star of bethlahem x lemon skunk .

she has been backcrossed and stabilized , does not hermie, yields excessively, is a terp machine and finishes in 7- 8 weeks (flower)

the most vigorous growing photo plant on earth and i made it !.
very very easy to grow eats a the nutes you throw at it and is mold and pest resistant , doubles in size when flowered buster will bust out buds like you have NEVER seen before.

buster breaks records bursting at the seams ,heres a pic this is 1 plant .

id love to actually work with you and it is my lifes work and goal to have my strains grown all over the world .

would you be interested in stocking some of my strains ? i would also provide a bunch to have a giveaway and kick things off.
if i win these seeds i will grow them out and see if theres any potential to breed .
thankyou gorilla

Hi Gorilla, if i were to breed my own strain, it would be named Daylight Cruise. Why so? Because it would be a sativa dominant with minor indica pheno and to be smoked during daylight at work perhaps or during other daylight activities.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If I were to have a signature strain I think I would take Critical x AK47 from Blimburn and cross it with Blue Dream from HSO. I have smoked both and really enjoyed them. I think together they would really pair nicely for a balanced hybrid.

woooo my signature strain eh.

think i'd have to cross up to get the "Purple People Pleaser". something cheesy and purple, i'd want it to be an auto fem.

the other i'm racking my brain on is a "Rootbeer Float" again auto fem.

After a careful review of the strains we have on hand, I have decided to enter Moby Dick XXL Auto x Dinafem Cheese and I shall call her XXL Dick Cheese Auto.

I would also like to take the time to thank Gorilla Seeds for this wonderful contest they have. Have a great night everyone!
LOL how do i even compete with that name! LOLLOLLMFAO! give canna the seeds comp is done!

Screenshot_2016-07-05-02-53-27.png
this is my signature strain .

i named her Buster after my japanese tosa that passed away.

she is blue dream x star of bethlahem x lemon skunk .

she has been backcrossed and stabilized , does not hermie, yields excessively, is a terp machine and finishes in 7- 8 weeks (flower)

the most vigorous growing photo plant on earth and i made it !.
very very easy to grow eats a the nutes you throw at it and is mold and pest resistant , doubles in size when flowered buster will bust out buds like you have NEVER seen before.

buster breaks records bursting at the seams ,heres a pic this is 1 plant .

id love to actually work with you and it is my lifes work and goal to have my strains grown all over the world .

would you be interested in stocking some of my strains ? i would also provide a bunch to have a giveaway and kick things off.
if i win these seeds i will grow them out and see if theres any potential to breed .
thankyou gorilla

That's some bush you got there. How long was the veg?

Super Cheese flowered 71 days, 28 day veg from seed.

62e393c2a925eee2770e744392b3f650.jpg

08319d2025a1760819d4c4cb428ebb87.jpg

Cured, awesome smoke, perfect flavor, nighttime smoke only.

9db77776d5915a5e647ef809fe62c825.jpg

I will reorder.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks for offering us this oportunity. Well, I havent been growing long and dont really have much to work with..but I suppose a cross of my WWxBB with my Blue Dream and the darker pheno of Dark Devil would give me some nice Big Blue Devil's Widow seeds :) Seeing as there is a Widow, it must mean the Big Blue Devil has died....dont hate me Duke fans :)

:peacetwo:

Xxl dick cheese auto Mad call on that canna . Cross with Girl Scout cookies . Called it girls scout dick cheese

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would have to go with a Heavy Weight fruit punch auto × dark devil auto - Devil's Dark Punch. Would have to do some serious pheno hunting to get her just right.
I'm liking what our fruit punch is putting down...almost want to take a clone from one of our clones and put it in with the carnival and DDA....I'll make it happen dirt. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom