The Gorilla's Flash Sale - Up To 50% Off Plus All Other Promos In Place

Gorilla Seeds

Gorilla Seeds is offering select cannabis seeds at up to 1/2 off - you can see what we have here:
Flash Sale | Buy Your Cheap Cannabis Seeds at Gorilla Seedbank

I'm pretty sure, but don't kill me if I'm wrong, that all other coupon codes & payment method discounts still apply.

That means, if you added JUL to the coupon code area in your basket, and used bitcoins to pay, you could get up to 20% more off and 10 FREE Seeds.

It's a great deal if there's something you like on that page - check it out!

Sherry

Yes, thank you very much. I noticed that the sale wasn't just for a few unknown strains, either. Not only WAY more products than I would have expected (although some seem to have since sold out - but what else can a person expect with such great sale prices, lol?), but a lot of known hits and even old favorites, too.

Everyone who needs - or expects to need - more seeds should check out the sale items at Gorilla Seeds.

Yes, thank you very much. I noticed that the sale wasn't just for a few unknown strains, either. Not only WAY more products than I would have expected (although some seem to have since sold out - but what else can a person expect with such great sale prices, lol?), but a lot of known hits and even old favorites, too.

Everyone who needs - or expects to need - more seeds should check out the sale items at Gorilla Seeds.

Someone overbought during peak season, so, instead of letting the seeds sit there & get old, they decided to run the flash sale.
And, yes - some nice seeds in there. I was surprised.

For some reason even though I am spending over £100 the shopping cart is not giving me all of the free seeds. Am I doing something wrong? All the seeds ordered are from the flash sale in case that makes a difference.

For some reason even though I am spending over £100 the shopping cart is not giving me all of the free seeds. Am I doing something wrong? All the seeds ordered are from the flash sale in case that makes a difference.

I noticed that happening last night & reported the problem.
Since it's the weekend, I'm guessing it'll take a little while before it's fixed.

If you go ahead & complete your order so you don't miss out on the sale, I'll make sure you get what you're supposed to get.
Just PM me your order number & I'll either add them manually or have someone else do it.
I'm guessing they'll have to go back & fix a lot of orders, but I'll personally keep an eye on yours.

Also, go to your basket & enter either JUL or NEW -
JUL will get you 5 more free seeds, NEW will get you 1 Dr Krippling Red Leicester Tease & 1 Dr Krippling Mind Can'Trol.

Sherry

OK - I have to ask. Do you have a vehicle with a Hemi?
We have two - one's a 5.7 liter, the other's a 6.4.

I noticed that happening last night & reported the problem.
Since it's the weekend, I'm guessing it'll take a little while before it's fixed.

If you go ahead & complete your order so you don't miss out on the sale, I'll make sure you get what you're supposed to get.
Just PM me your order number & I'll either add them manually or have someone else do it.
I'm guessing they'll have to go back & fix a lot of orders, but I'll personally keep an eye on yours.

Also, go to your basket & enter either JUL or NEW -
JUL will get you 5 more free seeds, NEW will get you 1 Dr Krippling Red Leicester Tease & 1 Dr Krippling Mind Can'Trol.

Sherry
Thanks for the info. As soon as I place my order I will PM you with the order number.

OK - I have to ask. Do you have a vehicle with a Hemi?
We have two - one's a 5.7 liter, the other's a 6.4.
I get that a lot :rofl:, actually I am a student of meditation and Hemi-Sync is short for Hemispheric Synchronization, also known as brainwave synchronization. has to do with using binaural beats to cause both sides of your brain to become synchronized.

Thanks for the info. As soon as I place my order I will PM you with the order number.

I get that a lot :rofl:, actually I am a student of meditation and Hemi-Sync is short for Hemispheric Synchronization, also known as brainwave synchronization. has to do with using binaural beats to cause both sides of your brain to become synchronized.

I've heard about binaural beats.

I like the idea of meditation, but I don't understand how you know you're doing it right vs. simply going through the motions.

For those of you that missed out on this flash sale, you missed out big! I was like a kid in a candy store. And Sherry has got to be one of the best employees they have. I have never received the level of customer service that I received from her today. Thanks Sherry.

this was a helluva sale.

super sweet deals.

wish I had moneeez for it but alas I did not.

also noticed that there was bugger all for freebies showing up in cart no matter how much I placed.

this was a helluva sale.

super sweet deals.

wish I had moneeez for it but alas I did not.

also noticed that there was bugger all for freebies showing up in cart no matter how much I placed.

There was some kind of bug in the system that was preventing all of the freebies from getting added to the cart.
I'm hoping it's fixed, and they're supposed to be reviewing for manual fixes on the back end.

But, if anyone ordered & didn't get what they expected on their free seeds - whether it's for the 1/2 price sale or anything else, PM me your order number so I can get it reviewed.

The problem I saw was that only 2 of the 4 seeds you could get by how much you spend were showing.
If you used the JUL coupon code for 5 extras, that showed up fine.
If you paid by bitcoins, those 5 extras showed up fine.

So, if your order was impacted, let me know so I can make sure they get it corrected & you get those extra 2 free seeds.

Just checked a recent order to see if the problem has been fixed & noticed we now have a bank transfer gift pack too - I'm going to assume that's also 5 free seeds.

Just putting that out there - and I think we're going to have a coupon for free shipping for medium sized orders starting tomorrow - I'll update everyone when I find out for sure.

yeah, it seems that any links to free seeds, including the new banner about bitcoins and bank transfers, lands on dead space.

the bank transfer has me interested. is it available to us Canadians? or am I thinking emt? must be different. cuz I don't want to go to my bank to transfer it.

gotta look into this. kinda cool.

thanks sherry for doing an awesome job here eh.

actually I was referring to the process from Canadian banks to uk banks?

but I think i'm just having a wacky cake afternoon.....time to step away from the keys

Bank transfer discount is good anywhere we ship.

actually I was referring to the process from Canadian banks to uk banks?

but I think i'm just having a wacky cake afternoon.....time to step away from the keys

I think my answer is the same - any discount or free seed package we offer is good whether you're transferring from Canada, the US or anywhere else we ship.

Of course, it would be to a UK bank because that's where Gorilla is located.

I'm not sure what else you need to know. Whether or not you need to go to the bank to make the transfer is up to your bank.
Of course, there are online services like transferwise that work too.

There was some kind of bug in the system that was preventing all of the freebies from getting added to the cart.
I'm hoping it's fixed, and they're supposed to be reviewing for manual fixes on the back end.

But, if anyone ordered & didn't get what they expected on their free seeds - whether it's for the 1/2 price sale or anything else, PM me your order number so I can get it reviewed.

The problem I saw was that only 2 of the 4 seeds you could get by how much you spend were showing.
If you used the JUL coupon code for 5 extras, that showed up fine.
If you paid by bitcoins, those 5 extras showed up fine.

So, if your order was impacted, let me know so I can make sure they get it corrected & you get those extra 2 free seeds.

The link appears to be dead. Did I miss the sale??? :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom