Lumini Wifi Programmable LED Grow Lights, Nice To Meet You Guys Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumini Grow

420 Member
Hello there all!

Great honour to become a sponsor for 420 Magazine! Please allow me to introduce LuminiGrow to you first, Lumini Technology Co.,Ltd is a professional manufacturer of led grow lights, we have more than 5 years experience in LED field. We're hoping to learn from professional growers here, and share with you guys some technical advices on led grow lights!:cheer:

Please allow me to give a brief introduction of our grow lights, now we have 6 models, range from 100w to 550w. Led Grow light | Grow lights.Indoor grow lights | LuminiGrow
45013.jpg

LuminiGrow_450R1_1.jpg

Features:
  1. Wifi controllable on Android or iOS phone;
  2. 4 programmable channels;
  3. Timing and dimming, no need external timer;
  4. VEG, Bloom, Full Spectrum mode;
  5. Daisy chain system, oen wifi controller controls all lights;
  6. Good heat dissipation with silent fans;
  7. 100% modular design, easy maintenance
IMG_20160126_214809.jpg

Screenshot_2015-05-16-08-57-44.jpeg

More info please check our website or email me. Later on we may need to find some professional growers to help us do grow reviews, so all you guys can learn more on how do our light work!^_^ Please feel free to post here if you have interests!
[video=youtube;o7wHj6PLv6s]
[/video]

Led Grow light | Grow lights.Indoor grow lights | LuminiGrow
LuminiGrow_450R1_3_1.jpg

LuminiGrow 600R2, built with high power Osram and Epistart leds, power is 530~550w, equipped with high-quality Meanwell driver. Footprint is 2.5 sqm.
As for the control ability, you can use either IR remote controller dimmer, or wifi controller to have full control of this light, 4 programmable channels, timing and dimming.:high-five: LuminiGrow 600R1 | Best led grow lights | LuminiGrow
Channel 1: Deep red 660nm and IR
Channels 2: Red 630nm
Channel 3: Blue
Channel: Blue+UV+White
Lumini_grow_light_4_Channel.jpg

Bloom Mode
bloom_mode.jpg

Full Spectrum mode
Fully_Spectrum.jpg

LuminiGrow 600R1 | Best led grow lights | LuminiGrow
photo-LuminiGrow_600R1.jpg

600R1-2.JPG
600R1.JPG

image_5679.jpg

Hey Luminigrow...

I was just checking out your website and information, and I see you advertise UV-B in your lights. I noticed that depending on the model of Luminigrow, you either use Edison Opto UV chips or Epistar UV. Neither of these companies make UV-B LEDs, so I am wondering how you are getting UV-B out of your lights. Both Edison and Epistar UV chips are in the 390nm-410nm range. UV-B is 280nm-315nm.

Could you enlighten us on how you are getting UV-B out of non-uv-b chips?

Your lights look really nice and built solid, but it confused me on how you are getting UV-B.

I really like how you have the Wifi control and the android/apple app based GUI! Thats awesome! I also like to see that you don't use dual lenses which most likely makes your lights very good even coverage :) seems like a very nice light, just was curious about the uv-b.

Also, I noticed that the 650 and 200 models use OSRAM chips, and the 450 model uses Epistar, semiled and bridgelux. Curious on why you went with different chips in the 450model?

Very nice looking lights though!

Hey Luminigrow...

I was just checking out your website and information, and I see you advertise UV-B in your lights. I noticed that depending on the model of Luminigrow, you either use Edison Opto UV chips or Epistar UV. Neither of these companies make UV-B LEDs, so I am wondering how you are getting UV-B out of your lights. Both Edison and Epistar UV chips are in the 390nm-410nm range. UV-B is 280nm-315nm.

Could you enlighten us on how you are getting UV-B out of non-uv-b chips?

Your lights look really nice and built solid, but it confused me on how you are getting UV-B.

I really like how you have the Wifi control and the android/apple app based GUI! Thats awesome! I also like to see that you don't use dual lenses which most likely makes your lights very good even coverage :) seems like a very nice light, just was curious about the uv-b.

Also, I noticed that the 650 and 200 models use OSRAM chips, and the 450 model uses Epistar, semiled and bridgelux. Curious on why you went with different chips in the 450model?

Very nice looking lights though!

Hello Icemud, sorry for my late reply. Yes, we only use UVA in our grow lights, the settings for UVB mode is Channel 2 on at 100% intensity, so UVB is just a name for the mode, we're thinking to use another name, sorry to confuse you. And indeed most of our lights do not have secondary lens, only 400w Dank 1000 has reflector, it's also a nice model, with higher PAR data but a bit narrower footprint than 450R1.
Luminigrow_DANK_1000.jpg

450R1 actually is our first model, 162pcs 3w leds, power comsumption is 400w, we use Bridgelux, Epistar, SemiLEDs, and Edison, though it's built with normal leds, but with high performance. 600R1 and 200R1 is with 5w leds, some are Osram chips, but surely it's more expensive, maybe that's why 450R1 and DANK 1000 has better market. We're now looking for tester for 450R1 or DANK 1000, if you're interested, we're welcome, Bonus From LuminiGrow 400w LuminiGrow 450R1 Giveaway! Smart Control Programmable LED TorturedSoul also introduced you to us, he said you're quite knowledgeable and professional, but not sure whether you'll be willing to^_^

Hello Icemud, sorry for my late reply. Yes, we only use UVA in our grow lights, the settings for UVB mode is Channel 2 on at 100% intensity, so UVB is just a name for the mode, we're thinking to use another name, sorry to confuse you. And indeed most of our lights do not have secondary lens, only 400w Dank 1000 has reflector, it's also a nice model, with higher PAR data but a bit narrower footprint than 450R1.
Luminigrow_DANK_1000.jpg

450R1 actually is our first model, 162pcs 3w leds, power comsumption is 400w, we use Bridgelux, Epistar, SemiLEDs, and Edison, though it's built with normal leds, but with high performance. 600R1 and 200R1 is with 5w leds, some are Osram chips, but surely it's more expensive, maybe that's why 450R1 and DANK 1000 has better market. We're now looking for tester for 450R1 or DANK 1000, if you're interested, we're welcome, Bonus From LuminiGrow 400w LuminiGrow 450R1 Giveaway! Smart Control Programmable LED TorturedSoul also introduced you to us, he said you're quite knowledgeable and professional, but not sure whether you'll be willing to^_^

Thanks for your reply Lumini Grow! Makes sense :) I see your lights quite often in a lot of large scale grows :) nice to see! I like that you don't use the dual lenses, as the footprint is much more uniform and consistent! Nice design! Yeah I know a good amount about LED, obviously there is a ton I still need to learn too :)

Thanks for your prompt response, and definitely very nice build! Thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom