Herbies - New Site Functionality THC/CBD August 2016

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
We Need You!

We have introduced some filtering on our main website. When you enter any of our main pages or breeder pages you will now be able to filter your results .. please tell us what you think before we roll this out across the site an example of this filter can be found at

! All Cannabis Cup Winners - Herbies Seeds

To use the filters, just click "filter seeds" and a filter list will drop down on the page. Hopefully this will make things easier to find! If you like it we will roll it out over all of the sites in all pages

Herbies :thumb:

it works.....but ive got to refilter every time I go back to the list page

Yes Brewer I have bought this up with the developer too, unfortunately, this is standard for ajax which is what we are using. You can however right click on a results listing and choose "open in new tab" so the original list remains.

First I want to say thanks for the great seeds. I have made several purchases of seeds and you guys have always delivered fast and with great quality.

As far as the filter goes, it works. I would like to see you add search criteria for "Auto Seeds", Hardiness/Growth experience needed, time to harvest and price.

Hi BillyJack, we will be adding an autoflowering filter on there. We do not keep a growth experience needed field in our list as the breeder will not always state it. The search will be available on all pages so it will be on our cheapest seeds page. I will look into an actual price range though and see if its pheasible.

First I want to say thanks for the great seeds. I have made several purchases of seeds and you guys have always delivered fast and with great quality.

As far as the filter goes, it works. I would like to see you add search criteria for "Auto Seeds", Hardiness/Growth experience needed, time to harvest and price.

Yes Brewer I have bought this up with the developer too, unfortunately, this is standard for ajax which is what we are using. You can however right click on a results listing and choose "open in new tab" so the original list remains.

You can also open a clickable link to a new tab by holding CTRL+ Click. Or a new window with Shift+Click

Looks and works great.
I see someone has already recommended Photo / Auto filter.
I would also recommend Sativa / Indica / Hybrid filter, and flower time filters.

I know that each of those are already part of the "Search For Seeds" in the left hand column but Regular / Fem and Photo / Auto are in that search already to.
It would just provide the end user more options and ease of use to quickly narrow down their search results .

Back
Top Bottom