Who would you smoke with?

cdnorden

OK so everytime me and my bro get high we always talk about who we could smoke with so I felt like posting this.It can be anyone in the world,dead or alive.
Mine is George Washington.hahaha.

Buddah or the Three Stooges..

I believe smoking with Jimi Hendrix would have been a blast, among many other musicians and artists.

Sara Silverman (hot comedian),Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Bill Clinton back in the day, and Tommy Chong for famous people.

Other than that, anyone whose got some bud

cdnorden said:
OK so everytime me and my bro get high we always talk about who we could smoke with so I felt like posting this.It can be anyone in the world,dead or alive.
Mine is George Washington.hahaha.
I'd smoke with anyone who knows what greatness a good naturally grown high does for you.:Rasta:

akornpatch said:
Eddie Griffin. Hilarious!

I met that dude when I was an extra on a Richard Pryor pilot a couple years ago. He's a cool guy. I didn't know who he was at first. I was playing a guitarist and he played my guitar. It was pretty cool.

Mr. T "I pitty the fool who bogarts that spliff!"

Some one I could learn from, Einstien would be cool, possably Neitchize(or how ever you spell it). Syd Barret would be a real trip. Quinten would be cool too, I know he smokes.

Back
Top Bottom