Groovers Ganjalicious Grow From Go to Whoa

groover

Hi to everyone here at 420 and :welcome: to my lil ole thread.
I plan on documenting everything here including my new set up build,grows,harvests,hash making and anything else 420wise that
pops up. I welcome everyone's replies and can't wait for all your input.
I have just finished a small test grow and will post pics in the next few days.
:thanks::peace::rollit:

Re: Groovers Ganjalicious Grow from Go to Whoa.

So far so good. oh you haven't started yet :)

I'm in for the ride....good luck!:cheer:

Hi all. Heres a couple o pics of da temporary grow I have just harvested.
plants_0036.jpg

plants_0027.jpg

plants_0015.jpg

As you can see the bonzi spray keeps em this short after one application and testing out this product was the main reason for this grow.
I got about 7oz's wet bud weight. It's dryin at the mo.
:welcome: and a big:thanks::bong:
to k1net1k, Slappy da clown (not available for kids parties lol) and
The Butcher for the encouragement.
I have started this thread to learn from others and help out with answers when I can. More questions the better. I have many years experience in engineering production so if you want to build something DIY for your set-up and don't know where to start I am more than happy to help if I can.
Next post: Harvest pics and pics of the space for the new set-up build.
I am also building my copy of a cloning machine kinda like an EZ.:peace::bong:

Well here we go
Waiting for the new grow
I've got my seat and am ready to go

Sorry mate, you'll have to wait
Till I get my finger outta my date
If that is the bad news
then this must be worst
I gotta build the fuckin thing first.

:welcome:OldMedMan

OK Guys, here's a couple of shots. I used the US banknote to give you an idea of their tiny stature.
plants_0016.jpg

plants_0028.jpg

plants_0037.jpg

a wierd lookin mutant bud
plants_0044.jpg

Dryin a bit too fast. Its been 30c here for da past week(I love summer).:peace::bong::bong::smokin:

:welcome: Tokensmoke10.
Nice to have an unfamiliar member drop in for my show.:peace:

Thanks OMM, it feels good to be supplying my own meds after a few yrs break.:thanks:
Heres a pic of my new space for the built in robe/grow box(the long white thing on the ground is the track for the 3 sliding doors).
my_stuff.jpg

The parts for my 15 site DIY easy cloner manifold etc layed out as per my design with short lengths of pipe to fit between fittings.(centre t piece will face down and fit to pump outlet) I will make 40mm diameter plugs out of foam expansion joint. Holes in tub lid with 35mm hole saw. 3 rows x 5 holes
Tub $3.00, fittings pipe & pvc glue $12.00,misters $3.00 need 1000 L/hr water pump and airpump with stone should cost about $50 total.
my_stuff_002.jpg

The misters to be spaced evenly around manifold.
my_stuff_003.jpg

Here's a pic of my local jungle juice(gotta love the hokie zerox labels).
my_stuff_004.jpg

:peace::smokin:

Nice Groover!
Those girls were nice and low to the ground. I may have to try the bonzai potion for when I HAVE to grow an outdoor strain indoors. There are a lot of those that I am dying to try out.

I'm looking forward to what an engineer can build. I'm in on this till the end.

Congrats on the nice grow!

BTW - Nice drill press!

;)

Thanks OMM, it feels good to be supplying my own meds after a few yrs break.:thanks:
Heres a pic of my new space for the built in robe/grow box(the long white thing on the ground is the track for the 3 sliding doors).
my_stuff.jpg

The parts for my 15 site DIY easy cloner manifold etc layed out as per my design with short lengths of pipe to fit between fittings.(centre t piece will face down and fit to pump outlet) I will make 40mm diameter plugs out of foam expansion joint. Holes in tub lid with 35mm hole saw. 3 rows x 5 holes
Tub $3.00, fittings pipe & pvc glue $12.00,misters $3.00 need 1000 L/hr water pump and airpump with stone should cost about $50 total.
my_stuff_002.jpg

The misters to be spaced evenly around manifold.
my_stuff_003.jpg

Here's a pic of my local jungle juice(gotta love the hokie zerox labels).
my_stuff_004.jpg

:peace::smokin:

Hi Mate,
The whole plan looks well thought out and logical.
I know very little about any kind of water grow but I do have a question.
If you use an opaque bucket, won't the light hit the roots? Roots don't like light. What do you think?

Thanks Guys. My bubble bags arrived today.:woohoo:
I know very little about any kind of water grow but I do have a question.
If you use an opaque bucket, won't the light hit the roots? Roots don't like light. What do you think?

OMM, You dont miss a beat. On to me quicker than a faggot at a dance party. LOL You're 100% correct. I will be painting the tub or covering it with adhesive film(a dark tub was $20 and Rockerfeller I aint). As we say down here " There's no flies on you mate"
:goodjob::thanks::peace:

Thanks Guys. My bubble bags arrived today.:woohoo:

OMM, You dont miss a beat. On to me quicker than a faggot at a dance party. LOL You're 100% correct. I will be painting the tub or covering it with adhesive film(a dark tub was $20 and Rockerfeller I aint). As we say down here " There's no flies on you mate"
:goodjob::thanks::peace:

Now that's funny.:grinjoint:
I hear you on the tub. I just nosed a round the hardware store and it is the same here. The colored ones cost way more. :smokin:

I am glad you got your Bubble bags....full speed ahead.

Most of us Yanks have weird conceptions of your great country.
Mel Gibson told us that it all looks like in Mad Max:grinjoint: You're Big Brother AU didn't help allot. They just talked about footy and sex all the time.
Well, maybe that's OK.
Then theres the beer and steakhouse commercials telling us you drink beer and eat steaks all the time.
Now that I've listed all that stuff. I've changed my mind. lol
We have much in common.:cheer:

Hi guys. I have hit the ton, this being my 100th post. I'm a 420 centurion.
Prob not a big deal but satisfying none the less.
I went around to my mate's place today and we made some hash with the new bags.
With a 20L bucket 1/3 full o crud and I mean real crud. Stems, yellowed crap and shitty trim.
I am so pissed off because I forgot to take my camera. :oops::sorry:
It is a four bag set we are using.
We got 2.6g's from the 73micron bag and 4.4g's from the final 25micron bag.
Here's a pic of my half from the 25mic bag.
my_stuff1.jpg

We smoked the 73mic haul and I can quite happily say this is the most bent I have been for ages.
My head is hot and my eyes are so hot and red like 2 pools of lava.:bigblush:
It's hard to type with them shut but I'm scared I may bleed to death LOL:passitleft::hippy:
I will post some pics of the whole process. We're doing another batch before Xmas.
Christmas Day Hash cones. If I leave some for Santa he'll clean out the fridge and
still be on the couch in the morning. LMAO

Back
Top Bottom