Batirri's First DWC Bag Seed - Totally DIY CFL's Non-Smoker Grow :)

batirri

Hi...First of all :)

This is my first Grow, i'm a Non-smoker person, i Started to research about DWC and where i find more useful information was on the MJ Forums .. i started a very DIY buckets of Naga Jolokia's... and then I said what the HELL!! Let's Try Marry Jane, and I ask a Friend if he Could Give me a seed of his stash, he only get 2 ... only 1 start :) i started the seed on regular cotton .. and then when the tiny root tip show I transfer her to my quickly improvised bubbler.. with RO purified water
rsz_1100_2565.jpg

then 4 days later ....

DSC04801.jpg

4 days later...here 1 made a more elaborated 1 gal bubble bucket

DSC04816.jpg

3 days later...

DSC04830.jpg

DSC048291.jpg

this is my setup:

poor man's DIY Milk Box reflector ^^

$0.00 + $23.00 approx on 4 26W Cfl (3 5600K and 1 2700K) and 1 65W 6500K cfl, sockets and cables

100_25721.jpg
100_25731.jpg

my DIY grow tent 65x75x90 cm approx.

$13.00 on PVC 1/2" tube + $12.00 on white vinyl (a long sheet about 5m x 2m)+$2.00 duct tape

$0.00 emergency blanket

1121101825a.jpg
1113101932a.jpg

i think this is all... i will try to put todays photos at night...

What do you think?

Sorry for my grammar and mistakes, I'm not very good English speaker/writer.

:peacetwo:

Re: Batirri's First DWC bag seed, totally DIY CFL's non-smoker Grow :)

Cool setup. I am growing 3 DWC pots right now. Next grow I will grow 6 altogether under a 1000 watt switchable ballast with SunMaster HPS/MH. I use T5 and CFL to veg but as a test I grew 1 plant out of one of my Bubba Kush this grow under 5 CFL lights with only side lighting from thr HID. The nugs are big and look good but have almost no THC crystals and do not smell good hardly at all. I am almost into week 5 of flowering too. My other plants grown under my 1000 smell fantastic and are swollen with fat resin glands and haird up the wazoo. The nugs are solid... I just cannot see why anyone would want to use CFL for anything other than vegging because in my experience they don't work very well for flowering.

Looks great! You may want to keep track of the temps, and get a small fan, but other than that, everything looks like it is going good. I like the tent. Cant beat that price.

Cool setup. I am growing 3 DWC pots right now. Next grow I will grow 6 altogether under a 1000 watt switchable ballast with SunMaster HPS/MH. I use T5 and CFL to veg but as a test I grew 1 plant out of one of my Bubba Kush this grow under 5 CFL lights with only side lighting from thr HID. The nugs are big and look good but have almost no THC crystals and do not smell good hardly at all. I am almost into week 5 of flowering too. My other plants grown under my 1000 smell fantastic and are swollen with fat resin glands and haird up the wazoo. The nugs are solid... I just cannot see why anyone would want to use CFL for anything other than vegging because in my experience they don't work very well for flowering.

well.. I kinda expect that, i'm not expecting super enormous nugs, it's just Fun :), and for me it's very expensive to get a HPS or MH even if DIY it.

I start this project Because i see this tent like a prototype for another one and Maybe sell cheap grow tent's:thumb:

Looks great! You may want to keep track of the temps, and get a small fan, but other than that, everything looks like it is going good. I like the tent. Cant beat that price.

yes, i'm looking a small fan and maybe solar powered fan's, and put the solar panel on the roof, and i need a thermometer, where I can Find a good cheap thermometer?

How many days since sprout? It looks like its in very good shape. In my opinion, its short because you have ample lighting. Some people don't have enough lights, and there lights are to far away from the plants. Keep doing what your doing, and soon your plant will be double this size. Roughly 10 days, and I would expect to see it double. How far are your lights from the plant? Looks very similar to my grow as far as veg goes.

How many days since sprout? It looks like its in very good shape. In my opinion, its short because you have ample lighting. Some people don't have enough lights, and there lights are to far away from the plants. Keep doing what your doing, and soon your plant will be double this size. Roughly 10 days, and I would expect to see it double. How far are your lights from the plant? Looks very similar to my grow as far as veg goes.

took like 7 days to sprout, the lights are like 10cm above the plant:thanks:

new pics!!!... keeps growing

DSC049311.jpg

but i noticed some problems .. the leaves have yellow spots ... what can it be?
DSC049381.jpg
DSC049372.jpg

And the tip i think it's a bit yellowish
DSC049351.jpg

the roots are not as white as first ... so i add a little h2o2, ph is like 5.5-6... hygrozyme works? because i've seen on the forum that this thing may go wrong or very good

here is all the crew!!

DSC04940.jpg

and 3 more seedlings if all go wrong

DSC049391.jpg

Do you have a fan in there? always want circulation in there. I had something like that happen, and I think it was because the leaves built up so much moisture. Could not imagine it to be a nutrient problem this early. I could be wrong, I'm not an expert on this stuff yet.

Do you have a fan in there? always want circulation in there. I had something like that happen, and I think it was because the leaves built up so much moisture. Could not imagine it to be a nutrient problem this early. I could be wrong, I'm not an expert on this stuff yet.

i have 2 8mm pc fans one blowing air direct to the plant and other above the reflector sucking hot air now the newest fan leaves are like a bit yellowish inside ... i'll upload pictures today

I'm sure you mean 8 cm, but are the leaves moving? If not, you might need more circulation in there. Lift some of the leaves that are sitting on other leaves and check to see if they have moisture on them. Then again I could be completely wrong about the entire thing. Good luck.

I'm sure you mean 8 cm, but are the leaves moving? If not, you might need more circulation in there. Lift some of the leaves that are sitting on other leaves and check to see if they have moisture on them. Then again I could be completely wrong about the entire thing. Good luck.

HAHAHAHAAA "8mm" damn you're right 8 cm..:) , yes the leaves are moving.... i added a little more nutrient solution because i was adding less than the seedling recommendation, and the yellow tips are gone :D so i think it was N def or something

thanks^^

Back
Top Bottom