740 Watt LED - 8 Plants - Waikiki Queen - Sour Bubble - Sour Diesel

This is a soil grow using Fox Farms Ocean and Forest. I am also using all Fox Farms ferts following their feeding schedule.
I am using Advanced LED's Extreme Flower 740 watt.

Clones all had roots on Aug.1st and were put into party cups. 3 Waikiki Queen, 3 Sour Bubble, and 2 Sour Diesel.
I started them off with the light about 30 inches above the tops to let them get used to it, this light is very bright! By Aug. 8th their roots were growing well, covering all the sides of the soil so I transplanted into containers that are just under a gallon. I noticed fast growth right away. After only 5 more days I transplanted again into 3 gal. pots, again the root growth was fast already covering the soil around these 1 gal. pots!

DSC021301.JPG
DSC021321.JPG
DSC021482.JPG

I have 3 Chemdawg seeds germinating one just popped today! these will be in the next grow along with Purple Haze and California Hash Plant and Blue Widow.:peace:

ok, week 3. plants got their next stage of nutes, grow big. ph is 6.4 temp is 83 and rh is a bit high at 50.

the grow is looking very heathy and bushy. waikiki is the biggest so far.

forgot to mention my other grow....
4 plants 2 blue widows, a wonder haze, and a l.a. confidential. each one is almost 10 feet tall and they all just started budding. they are HUGE!!!!!:peacetwo::morenutes:

They look great, you must be doing something right! I'm along for the ride, been using advanced leds for a while now and yours is the first grow I've seen using the 740w -- most I've seen use multiple 360s. What size grow space are you covering with the 740?

75 veiws but no response???

advice?

comments??:bongrip:

Looks awesome, definitely sub'ed. :thumb: I'm at week 8 of some sour diesel, she gets so tall and frosty. I love her. I also, like you, have some chemdawg in the wings. Such a stout strain. Much love for her as well. Can't wait to see how they do under the 740w led! Or is the chemdawg gonna be under something else?

My grow space is 6ftx7ft. I think eight plants is good for this size room. I'll be flipping the switch and going to 12/12 in a couple of weeks. There's a closet in this room that's perfect for clones and 3 or 4 mothers.

My last grow was a closet grow using CFL's. I quit growing in the spring because I knew it would get way too hot for me to grow in the summer. It was hard enough controlling the temps in the winter so I didnt want to push my luck. I did however grow awesome buds with the CFL's even though I took alot of shit from my buddies and other people I know who grow and the guys at the grow stores!! I'm just not in a goot situation for HPS or MH. Space and power are my issues. Anyway the 740 is supposed to have just the right core coverage for my room. Expensive as hell yes!!! It was not an easy decision. I read and re-read everything I could find on LED's before I bought. Now I'm biting my nails a bit but so far I'd say I'm impressed. I see good daily growth with no signs of stress.

This light does get hot. The fans inside work well but i ran the light when i first got it without ventilation, just as a test to see how much the temp would rise, and it climbed from 78 to 98 in two hours. I'm running a fan right outside with a 4" Vortex fan at only 177 cfm's and it keeps the temps down to a max of 87 but is usually around 82 or 83 when I peek in on my little ladies.

The chemdawg will be sexed and mothered(hopefully). It was some of the best I've tasted this year and let me tell ya.......! I'll put this under the LED's when ready. Also have some Grapefruit Diesel seeds to squeez in at some point.

How bout some photos......

;)

Whoa, didn't see the outdoor. What flavor is that?

outdoor - blue widow, l.a.confidential, and wonder haze.
10' tall, in twenty gallon raised beds filled with FFOF.
been in since june 4th!!!!:yummy:

Today the ladies got their first flush. 5 gal. each of rain water ph'd to 6.3-6.6.
Chemdawg seed #1 and #2 sprouted today and were put into party cups with FFOF and perilite 60/40. So begins that long task of cloning and sexing.
O.k. heres the ladies in the shower....

Back
Top Bottom