Big Beans BC God Bud BC Mango OG Kush Chocolate Thai

Big Beans

Whats up everyone this is my first post so hope u enjoy the ride!!!

What im working with from seed:

BC God Bud Pheno 1,2,3 and one we will call 3A+++. Reason being is she looks like number 3 but with a little more stretch and has a smell that is impossible to describe. I'v never smelled anything so heavely in my life and im talking about just rubbing the stalk. The plant were narrowed down to the final 4 from 17.

BC Mango Pheno 1,2 and one we will also call 1A. Reason being she kinda looks like 1 but is super bushie smells more like a passon fruit.

OG Kush not sure what cut but i will tell u best og i'v smoked. My buddie got a few ounces from the LA. area and he shot me one. There was a funny looking nug in the bunch. Yeah i got EXITED!!! But any way we have 2 phenos, one with very sour, fuel kush smell and the other with a more sweet kush smell.

Pineapple Express that i'v been keeping around Amazing plant!!!

Chocolate thai cutting from my dads friend whos kept seeds around from the 80s... no joke.. So i went to his house one day he wanted me to try some stuff he called chocolate thai. He plants them in the ground in the back yard just water no nutes nuthin old school guy. So it looked kinda scraggly, with not much trics. But when i hit it i got that piney funny feeling in my nose with a nice chocolate undertone but most of all SWEET SWEET SWEET!!!

Tent Size:5x5x7
Lighting:2x 600 watt lumitek with xxxl magnum reflectors 2 6in. booster fans cooling the lights
Grow medium: Perlite/Vermiculite Love it no BUGS!!!

Nute Line up:
Advanced nutes Connoisseur Ph perfect
Voodoo
Big Bud
B-52
Overdrive
Pirana
So its Sunday the 19 i just transplanted into 5 gals today, so i will give them untill tues so the roots can take hold and i will post pics tuesday night!!! PLEASE COME BACK FOR THE THE RIDE, LOOK FOWARD TO YOUR THOUGHTS :welcome:

Re: Big Beans BC God Bud BC Mango OG Kush Choc. Thai

Hey whats up guys. I know i said i would post pics on tuesday but i have a few for you. Sorry there wont be anypicks of the og of chocolate thai for another week. I just transplanted and topped them.

DSCN32643.JPG
DSCN32653.JPG

grow room picks
DSCN32743.JPG
DSCN32754.JPG
DSCN32763.JPG

Pineapple Express: She will be in some picks but this journal really isnt about her.
DSCN32772.JPG
DSCN32782.JPG

Mango Pheno #1/mg1

Ok so i read a few other threads let me give u some more info:

First day of flower was on the 19 of feb for gb and mg.
Rh level/ 54%
temps/74

Today is the second day of flowering i noticed the mg didnt take so kind to the light being so close the other plants didnt mind so much:thumb:
and i had a question how to u link your grow journal to another thread

Hi BB,

Nice genetics you have there. I've used the AN line and it did a nice job. Your RH and temps are perfect and your plants look great. I too use and love the perlite/vermiculite mix.

You asked me about increasing journal participation and here's my thoughts:

The more detailed the journal is, the more likely people are to get involved. The best journals are the ones that show(lots of pics!) the entire process.....from the building of the setup or grow room, to the cloning process, to the actual grow, and then the harvest process complete with plenty of frosty bud pics and some harvest photos. Try and add in specific info that would help others that wish to emulate your grow. Things like the feeding schedule, equipment used, etc.

Personally, I strive to construct my journals in a way that they can serve as blueprints to others.

I will continue to check in on you. May all your buds be dense my friend.

First off :welcome: to :420: ! The greatest online forum ever, anywhere... Nice setup you have there my brother I'm looking forward to seeing how you progress in your growing endeavors...:Namaste:

Feb 21
Temps/74
RH/49
Feeding sched/ every other day,gb and mango at 1050 will go up next feeding
lights come on at 7pm
Here are some pics befor the light came on will have better pics from the canon tomorrow.
DSCN33033.JPG
DSCN3313.JPG
Next 4 Pineapple express
DSCN33112.JPG
DSCN33071.JPG
DSCN33102.JPG
DSCN3314.JPG
gb and mango
DSCN33052.JPG
DSCN33151.JPG
last but not least my right hand man
DSCN33182.JPG
:morenutes:

I'm starting off fairly light with the nutes. I will bumb them up slightly till i see a little burn then back off for a week or so then raise the strength of the nutes agian. I will do this untill i can find what plant can hand what strength. Thats when the fun come in.... mixing nutes for each plant.:lot-o-toke:

Feb 21
Temps/74
RH/49
Feeding sched/ every other day,gb and mango at 1050 will go up next feeding
lights come on at 7pm
Here are some pics befor the light came on will have better pics from the canon tomorrow.
DSCN33033.JPG
DSCN3313.JPG
Next 4 Pineapple express
DSCN33112.JPG
DSCN33071.JPG
DSCN33102.JPG
DSCN3314.JPG
gb and mango
DSCN33052.JPG
DSCN33151.JPG
last but not least my right hand man
DSCN33182.JPG
:morenutes:

Welcome to 420.

Nice looking grow. U have oviously grown before..... I too am interested in ur set up of ur watering station, it would be extremely handy for me. Could u break it down for us or simple tutorial? Thanks and good look on grow.

I will take a few picks so you can see how it was built you might want to do something similar but different you know. Everything you need you can get at homedepot or anyother hardwear store. You can use 1/2in or 3/4in whatever you preferre. I just used some black 1/2in conduit i had laying around. But the main thing is you get the right pvc fitting the hose screws onto so you dont have to go back:icon_roll You find that one in the section that sells sprinkler heads.
DSCN3326.JPG
DSCN33251.JPG
DSCN33233.JPG
DSCN33241.JPG
DSCN33182.JPG
:morenutes:should be easy for you.

Back
Top Bottom