Royal Creamatic Auto Grow From Royal Queen Seeds

supsilvermand

Hi all at 420. im gona post my grow journal here....,so here we go.

im at day 21 of my grow....

Soil: Got some good topsoil with extra nutrients and some perlite init too.

Pots: 5lt uk

Food: Rain water for first two weeks then a full dose of bio bizz and rain water in between. i forgot to give them half dose of bio bizz but doesent look like any damage done.I have organic stuff ill use next week its just called bigger bud, so we will see how that goes.

Lights: 150W HPS + Sonlight HPS-TS 150W

Cooling: the cheapest fans i could find lol

Strains: 1x Royal Creamatic and 1x Royal Dwarf from Royal Queen Seeds These guys are great.I love the little extras you get with your seeds,its a nice touch.Check them out they have some great strains and treat there customers good,i visited one of there places in the dam last month and they where really nice.
Royal Queen Seeds – The best Feminized Cannabis Seeds and Autoflowering Seeds Online

Royal Creamatic Automatic Data:

Type Sativa: 10% Indica: 60% Ruderalis: 30%
Yield 80-110 grams
Harvest month 8-9 weeks after sprouting
Height of the plant 70-100 cm
Genetic background Cream Caramel x Ruderalis
Cannabinoid content Extremely high
Flowering time Autoflowering

This is growing at a crazy fast pace and it looks great at 21 days old, ,she showed its sex after 14 days (true story) and ive had no problems with her so far.strong smell from the beginning ..
I checked around and havent found anyone doing a journal on this strain could be wrong but it will be interesting to see how it goes.
Told the guys at royalqueenseeds that i was thinking of doing an online journal and they have sent me some of there posters to put up in background when taking pictures,cool or whaaaah.

check them out there really good.

Hope you all like what ive done so far,
Let me know what you think,
Pictures of plants 21 days old
Thanks.....

DAY 30 ROYAL CREAMANTIC
HI GUYS .. okay day 30 and still looking great.
transplanted into 10ltr pot yesterday without any problems,,some lower leaves starting to yellow a bit but it just from the nuts.
wanna say thanks to Royal Queen Seeds – The best Feminized Cannabis Seeds and Autoflowering Seeds Online for sending me the posters.
hope you enjoy the pictures:allgood:
SAM_7671.JPG
SAM_7674.JPG
SAM_7675.jpg
SAM_7678.jpg
SAM_7682.jpg
SAM_7683.jpg
SAM_7684.jpg

i bin following your journal and have decided to try this strain my self. shes looking beaut. hope mine go as good as this one.

im in a ds80 tent with two minimax 150 watt hps lights. biobizz soil n nutes. and a 30ltr pot. hopin to max the creamatic auto out in the 30ltre pot with both lights over it, it has the full tent to its self lol.

oyea im well set up n raring to go lol. il update pics if i can throught out so u can see how im gettin on. yours is looking spot on on at the min tho. doing well with it.

did you like the little extras royal queen seeds give you.. i think its a nice touch

i didnt get them from royal queen seeds as it worked out cheaper to buy them seperatly off another site. lol i got 6 to play with, only doin the one for now to get an idea of how the strain reacts n grows. but am defintley looking forward to growing this one.
im gonna take pics on random days through out. that way u will be able to notice growth. bit like urself but will start uploading pics soon.

i just started my grow journal on ere but am not sure if i put it on the right part of the site. this is the link. if u wanted to follow me

Back
Top Bottom