Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree481Likes

Thread: AK1 Three Tent Grow Baby

re: AK1 Three Tent Grow Baby

another thing I like to do is clean up all of those leaves and spindely branches near the base of the plants before they go into the flower room, I find it better to have the lollypopping done before the flip so its less stress on the plants during flower. this way you have alot less to take of after the stress and the girls con concentrate on getting fat nugs instead of healing

Member of the Month Winner - September 2012 Nug of the Month Winner - April 2013 Alaskan1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks for all the helpful tips there Jon. I'll take a look at them tonight when the lights come back on.

Member of the Month Winner - September 2012 Nug of the Month Winner - April 2013 Alaskan1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Got some more clips today so I'm heading in for some more bondage with my girls. The ones I tied down last night are already reaching for the lights.

Blog Entries

Retied all the lemon kush plants tonight

Blog Entries

Tied down all the AK47 and urban poison. I will not be tying down anything in tent 2

Blog Entries

Was going to change the res in tent 3 last night but the plants have only eaten 100 ppms worth of nutes in a week so I saw no need. PH has been very stable the whole time.

Looks great bro!2 I like that clip trick - this is the same way I trained my plants - eventually twisting them into half spirals. I tape my ties down which gets messy with tape after a couple weeks. One trick I would recommend is to wrap the tie in a loose spiral once or twice only. This way if you miss a tie down as the plant grows (happens to me a bit) the branch can "push" the tie open and not get strangled from a tie twisted around it.

How much longer you think before you flip?

Blog Entries

I am thinking 2 weeks, maybe a little less. Yeah o was thinking I needed to tie them loose as i was doing it. The plants have really spread out since tying them down. Really excited to see what happens here since I have never done this before to this extent.

great big bushes bro! thats whats gonna happen
    Tokeman1 likes this.

Blog Entries

Just a FYI, after this grow is complete I will be taking a break from the forums. My wife didn't fewl it was right to let down the people who have supported my grow journals. So, for those who wish to stay in contact after the journals are finished just PM me and we can exchange information.

420 Member
    Blog Entries

Mr. A1, Sorry to hear you will be leaving us for a bit. Hope all is well. I will gladly PM you later this evening. Plants are sexy I am sure.
    jon705 likes this.
    Legal Notice and Disclaimer: All posts contained here in are fictitious and should be taken as such. All images and photos are sourced from external sources and are not my own. I have no knowledge of any illegal or legal growing of any controlled substance under any local, state, or federal law. With this disclaimer I expect that all my rights under the Constitution of the United States of America will not be infringed upon by any governing body as I do not consent to giving up these rights at any time. I continue to maintain my right to privacy, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Blog Entries

After we dig ourselves out of some debt we are going to do some things we missed doing last summer. Our family has a cabin and jetskis on the bay and last summer we never went there once. Also, I have a cherry 86 Honda 1100 magna that has been in my garage for over a year that needs to be restored. Have all the parts but have been putting that off to care for all the grows i have. Need to get off my ass ans finish that thing so the wife and I can take a long needed trip. There are other reasons as well but I will leave those alone.
    Hope to get that info TG!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan1 View Post
    After we dig ourselves out of some debt we are going to do some things we missed doing last summer. Our family has a cabin and jetskis on the bay and last summer we never went there once. Also, I have a cherry 86 Honda 1100 magna that has been in my garage for over a year that needs to be restored. Have all the parts but have been putting that off to care for all the grows i have. Need to get off my ass ans finish that thing so the wife and I can take a long needed trip. There are other reasons as well but I will leave those alone.
    Hope to get that info TG!
    I've enjoyed your BULLDOG attitude when problems arose. I actually understand more than you know. I look forward to summer just so I can have the girls outside in soil on a drip system, a LOT less work...Good luck and just give me a bump when you have a chance. Family time is VERY IMPORTANT for them and you
    jon705 likes this.
    The name has changed the HOZ getting back to old self

Blog Entries

More like bulldozer lol
    I plan to ride down and see a couple of very good friends. One in N. Cali and the other one in Colorado. Then head to Wyoming and Montana and back to Wash. That is if i dont head to Alaska this summer to work and have a mondo grow outside. Gotta love those long ass days.

Blog Entries

Last night went in and retopped the plants in tent two to get a more even canopy. Went in to tent three and retied everything down and did some supercropping to clear some room to let light get down to the bottom.
    DocDee likes this.