Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree481Likes

Thread: AK1 Three Tent Grow Baby

420 Member
    Blog Entries

re: AK1 Three Tent Grow Baby

Looking nice and clean brother! +Reps when I can.
    Alaskan1 and jon705 like this.
    Legal Notice and Disclaimer: All posts contained here in are fictitious and should be taken as such. All images and photos are sourced from external sources and are not my own. I have no knowledge of any illegal or legal growing of any controlled substance under any local, state, or federal law. With this disclaimer I expect that all my rights under the Constitution of the United States of America will not be infringed upon by any governing body as I do not consent to giving up these rights at any time. I continue to maintain my right to privacy, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Member of the Month Winner - September 2012 Nug of the Month Winner - April 2013 Alaskan1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks TG!!!

Right now doing the final flush on the cleaning aspect and then I'll get to planting the babies tonight!

hey A1 I got some pics up of my bowl trimmer in action your gonna have to wait until this round is done for a video bro
    Alaskan1 likes this.

Member of the Month Winner - September 2012 Nug of the Month Winner - April 2013 Alaskan1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, sometimes a guy just can't win! The room I just treated for mold had another flood. This time not the controllers fault but mine. Once I ran the system and saw there were no leaks I walked away from it only to come back and found the floor and inside of one tent has a bunch of water. Seems the electrical cord that comes from the pump inside the controller to the outside of the box well, the cord was rubbing up against the temp float not letting it raise to the top and shutting off the pump. I should know better and have run into this before. Lost about 10 gallons I figure. Everything all cleaned up and trying this again. Wish me luck.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jon705 View Post
    hey A1 I got some pics up of my bowl trimmer in action your gonna have to wait until this round is done for a video bro
    Your're makin me think I need to get one after the next harvest. Can you PM me where you got it from?
    jon705 likes this.

I bought mine at my local grow shop im going to contact them today for details on it and see if I can find it online.Im pretty sure its called "the bowl" 19 inch bowl trimmer but let me make sure first.I bought a cheaper one on fleebay and it broke 6 plants in.If you end up getting a different brand make sure it has metal gears and gear housing.thats what happened to my first one,the gears stripped.Ive probably run 50-60 plants through the one I have now with no problems
    Alaskan1 likes this.

Blog Entries

Well currently at the moment I'm cleaning a fucking mess. If I keep growing in tents I'm thinking I need to put them up on a small platform so I can get underneath them. Maybe a foot up at most. Already hit everything I could with moldex so I should be good this time. Also have the dehumidifier going as well. Try and dry it as quick as possible.

you would think being a turnkey system it would have little clips for all the wires so this sorta thing doesnt happen.it sucks that im gaining knowledge on that system from your misfortune bro...im actually writing stuff like this down so it doesnt happen to me when I get them.I guess the good thing about tents is they contain floods, 10 gallons in a normal room would really suck

Blog Entries

you would think being a turnkey system it would have little clips for all the wires so this sorta thing doesnt happen.it sucks that im gaining knowledge on that system from your misfortune bro...im actually writing stuff like this down so it doesnt happen to me when I get them.I guess the good thing about tents is they contain floods, 10 gallons in a normal room would really suck
    Yea well it still went all over because the controller is outside the tent and of course the controller over flowed as well. Water and I have not been getting along well tonight. I put the flo n grow together for tent1 and my daughters boyfriend put it together for tent2. My tent? No leaks, his tent? 6 out of 8 buckets were leaking. Hoses weren't pushed on all the way. Had to mop everything up in the tent bottom and push everything together. Went so far as to even use zip ties on them just to make sure. I'll get some pictures up here in a bit. Need to get back up there to check on everything and set the timers on the controller and lights.

Blog Entries

So I was asked how long I let my roots grow before I transplant them into the system. Is this long enough??

So, apparently I do not know how to count. I thought I had 9 lemon kush cuttings and I had 7 so I had to do some scrambling.
    Tent 1 is all lemon kush and 1 vantage.

Tent 2 has 3 biker OG, 1 Skywalker OG, 1 AK x skunk, 1 Purple Trainwreck (will find out if this is a boy or a girl) 1 Blackberry Kush, 1 Vortex

PPM is currently sitting at 215
    They are getting 4 half hour waterings since there is 16 buckets. And of course they are on the GLR lighting schedule.

sweet! cant wait for those tents to fill up! those tents are gonna be bulging

Blog Entries

sweet! cant wait for those tents to fill up! those tents are gonna be bulging
    Lets hope so! My house payment is counting on it!
    Will do something I have never done before. LST the lemon kush tent. May need pointers
    jon705 likes this.

ok I ll start my next journal tomorrow bro.my next round is already in the veg tables, I just did a full defoliation on them and a couple bends. I would bend yours halfway up and tie them down at 90 degrees as close to the tips as they can take.once you get a few inches of new growth bend it down and start following the shape of your buckets with the stalk of the plants.sounds weird but thats what i did with mine.once you let the ties off when you flip they end up looking like mine...mutants!
    Alaskan1 likes this.

420 Member
    Blog Entries

Looking good Brother. Nice to see all the ladies have a cozy home.
    jon705 and Alaskan1 like this.
    Legal Notice and Disclaimer: All posts contained here in are fictitious and should be taken as such. All images and photos are sourced from external sources and are not my own. I have no knowledge of any illegal or legal growing of any controlled substance under any local, state, or federal law. With this disclaimer I expect that all my rights under the Constitution of the United States of America will not be infringed upon by any governing body as I do not consent to giving up these rights at any time. I continue to maintain my right to privacy, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Plant of the Month Winner (Nov 09') Norcaliwood's Avatar
    Now Oregon. Playing in a Child's Garden of Grass

I love the roots Alaska. Crazy roots. I got the feeling you going to love the Vantage.I just started working on some female pollen with Vantage as the donor. Cripage or Crippled Pittage. I don't know I got illusions of making some top quailty commerical product. Aclimated for other PNW outdoor growers. Hope fully I get enough pollen to dust 4 or 5 other strains besides the host plants seeds. Not sure if they will be problem seeds, hermie etc. But I'll for sure dust the next vantage I put in flower. I was going to use that AK-47 but I ended up with Vantage. To me it's a tried and true plant. Oh I'm about ready to cut my AKxSkunk. She's at day 58 and turning amber fast. She's about 10% amber tonite. I'm looking for closer to 35% with this. I want that stuck on stupid high, hopefully she'll have it in her. Maybe tomarrow, next for sure. Love the couple little samples I tried even tho they were'nt dryed properly. And a proper trim and drying plus aweek or two of cure and I'll have a real sample. But looks good. Nice yield, maybe 6+ oz's off a 3+ foot plant. Another week in veg next time for her. If she rates another grow. Pretty gold color from 49th day up to now. Not the roadkill skunk. Kind of floral over a gamey type smell. Well gL in the grows. I'm going to catch up with want ya got gowing on later tonite. Hey I got to send ya rep's++
    Till laters Keepem Green
    jon705 and Alaskan1 like this.
    Wood's still at it. Current

Sooooo many Strains,,,,,, Soooooo Little Time.........

Lynyrd Skynyrd and ZZ-Top,
    '' Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers ''

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast