AK1 Three Tent Grow Baby

So, lets start at the begining. I didn't want to grow in tents again but money (or lack there of) forced me back into doing it this way for now.
I'm going to be doing things a bit different this grow. First I will be growing all 3 tents at the same time. Not that I have never done that but before I have had them staggered so I could get a lil sumthin sumthin every month or so. This time I will be starting them so they all finish pretty close to the same time. I will start the sativa tent first and after that both indica tents soon to follow. Both Indica tents will be run off the same CAP timer running 240. The sativa tent will be run on it's own timer for various reasons.
I am dropping the amount of buckets from 18 to 8. This will allow for larger growth and a bigger yield. I will be using gardeners twine to lace throughout the tent and use that to tie the plants to when needed.
I have rewired the room to 240 and I have also installed a drain hose that leads through the attic and outside so the dehumidifier and AC can drain properly.
I have remounted the ballasts on the wall like I did in my other grow room and have placed a fire alarm above the ballasts. Soon as one starts to go and starts to smoke it will set the alarm off and I can sleep a lil easier at night. With JD lightings ballasts there is no need for this as they are sealed. So, if something DID happen to go wrong with one of their ballasts I'm confident that the fire would be self contained since they are sealed.

What strain is it?
Tent #1 Indica......Lemon Kush
Tent #2 Indica......Biker OG
Tent #3 Sativa...... 4 AK47 and 4 Urban Poison
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Veg ya goof, they still be babes in da woods!
Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor of course
Soil or Hydro?
Like there is any other proper way to grow cannabis? Hydro of course. Tent 1&2 will be run on the same res and controller. Tent 3 will be on it's own
Size of light?
All 1000 watters. 2 per tent
Is it aircooled?
But of course!
Temp of Room/cab?
Just depends on outside temps and humidity. Will all be controlled though :)
RH of Room/cab?
will try to always keep it below 40%
PH of media or res?
Hydroton has PH? Who knew?
Any Pests ?
Not if I can help it. I will though spray the entire room with AzaMax and then all corners with Home defence and THEN I will bug bomb the room before ONE plant goes in
How often are you watering?
I water for a half hour 4 times through the light period
Type and strength of ferts used?
REALLY? Is there any other brand to use other then BPN??????? :)

I think it will be later next week before a plant gets in there. I still have a TON of hydroton to clean and like we all know who have ever done it thats its a PITA to clean.

Thats it for now and stop by later in the week so see whats a shakin!

Love your grows ak. Mainly because I wish mine could be half as awesome. One day space is limited at the moment can't wait to be able to have more than 2x 1000 watters!

Love your grows ak. Mainly because I wish mine could be half as awesome. One day space is limited at the moment can't wait to be able to have more than 2x 1000 watters!

Like everyone else my grows are a work in progress. I know each time I can do better so I strive to find ways just to do that. I'm going for 4 pounds dry per tent this time. Most I have ever gotten out of a tent is 2 and a quarter.

Got a lot done today. Got all 3 tents up and two of the tents have the lights and venting installed. My lemon kush are ready to go into the pots but my biker OG's aren't. They need time to catch up. I cut the roots on the lemon kush because they were getting tangled and just too damn long. Changed the EZ Cloner water. Hoping to see roots within a week on the Bikers.

Im here and front row too! 3 tents 12 pounds ohh my :adore: :adore:

Mr, you DO have a front seat. Good thing too not many left.
Yeah, I agree thats a lofty number I set. I'm going to try something I have never really gave a good chance and that's LSTing a tent fulla plants. I will do that with my best plant the lemon kush. Almost can't kill that plant so may as well try it with that!

Back
Top Bottom