420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

Christine Green

:Namaste: Welcome all to my 2nd grow. I will be using my New LED from Green Sun Amy as soon as it arrives! :love:

Pinky's Second Journal
March 2014 - 10 Plants in Seedling & Veg Now
:love:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soil: Pro Mix HP 50% + Coco Coir 50%

Pot: 5lb and 10lb Smart Pots

Nutrients: FloraDuo, Liquid Karma, Molasses (more for bloom, see below)

Water: Well water. Water when soil is dry to the touch.

Grow Tent: 4x4x8

Fan: 3 house fans

Atmosphere: Tons of love!

Lights: Let’s talk about my LED's.

ZNET 16
Model NumberGS-Znet16Item typeLED Grow light
KeywordssupplierIs CustomizedYes
Power600wInput Voltage85~265vAC
Current600mALumen24000lm
Lux23000/1.6mLight area10.23m*m/1.6m
Lifespan50000hoursWarranty3-years
DeviceBridgeluxOptics60/90/120degrees
ColorBlue,deep blue,red,deep red,IR,Warm whiteColor ratio8:winkyface:battingeyelashes:blushsmile:1:2
Color wavelength:630nm:660nm:460nm:440nm:740nm:3000k=8:winkyface:battingeyelashes:blushsmile:1:2
Working temperatureMinus20~40degreesWorking time16hours
Qty288pcsFan9units
Plug1unitSwitch2units
Shell colorblack,white,redCase MaterialIron
Dimension635*635*70mmNet weight15kg
Place Of OriginChina MainlandPortShenzhen

Purchased MMJ Clones:

Kandy Kush (mostly indica):
Classic stretch of the OG Kush that bulks up and fills out like the TW to give you OG flavor and TW nugs. Once again we bring the medicinal benefits and the great taste of the OG Kush and crossed it to classic Cali. Train Wreck strain - known for it's good commercial yields, frostiness and lemony scents. The sweetness of this Kush hybrid is comparable to kandy and after one hit you will keep coming back for more!! Heavy crystal production comes on after the 5th week but dose not stop producing! One of the most resinous plants in our cataloge. True California flavor.​
Flowering Period: 9 - 10 Weeks Flowering: ~67 days
Yield: 400-500 g/m2​
Chem #4 Hybrid:
Can't find much info...​
Sour Skies Sativa Dominant:
Can't find much info...​

Bagseed from MMJ:

Cali Orange 50% Indica/50% sativa hybrid:
Californian Orange is a genuine old school classic available only from Dutch Passion. It is a 50% Indica/50% sativa hybrid that dates back to 1980 and since then it has only ever been inbred. The genetics come from an exceptional Californian strain and this variety packs a superb quality stone with a clear ‘up’ high, very social and very special. If you smoke too much the stone becomes heavier, though the quality is not diminished.
The plants are usually 1.2-2m tall and yield well at around 400grams/m² with a normal calyx/leaf ratio. Some of the plants have a pronounced citrus aroma and fragrance making this an appealing, and potent, variety that has satisfied the thousands of growers that have tried it.
Californian Orange is a strong and stable strain with high levels of resin production even on the leaves. Sometimes the original classic strains such as Californian Orange retain a loyal following many years after they were released, despite all the exciting new strains and modern hybrids that come along. In the case of Californian Orange it is the old-style fresh, clear and strong high which retains a strong appeal along with the quite unique orange smells and flavors. The yields are slightly above average but the experience is anything but average. This is a high quality, traditional Californian beauty that dates back to the hippy era.​

Rockstar Kush 20% Sativa, 80% Indica:
Genetics: Rockstar X Bubba Kush
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
Yield: High
Also known as, Rockstar Kush, the British-Columbian based BC Bud Depot’s “BC Rockstar” is the combination of two amazing cannabis varieties. Bringing together the classic, and always potent, Bubba Kush and combining it with the biggest thing to sweet across Canada in decades, the Rockstar, brings us this high yielding super dank Indica dominant hybrid. Best known for it’s amazing medicinal benefits, the “BC Rockstar” produces large amounts of super dense, resin coated buds that toss out a very pungent skunky and kushy aroma when broken up. The bold and earthy aroma of this Indica dominant hybrid is almost identical to her smooth and calming flavor. Her Indica heavy effects hit you almost immediately as her smoke expands drastically in your lungs but even at it’s peak, it’s not too overwhelming. The “BC Rockstar” is a great choice for concentrates, as extracting the amazing resin from this great cannabis variety creates a medicinal item that can aid in the treatment of so many ailments, that it would be too many to list on a single page. Also a 2nd place winner in 2012 at the one and only, High Times Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam.​

Kish Mostly Indica:
"Kish or Shishkaberry cannabis seeds This has been the fastest budding plant I have ever worked with. It also has the most crystal of any plant that I have worked with and the hardest nugget buds. As a small plant it likes to grow with one huge cola. Grown in large pots it still yields well but is best in a high plant per light ratio. This last mother that I used for this particular batch of seed is by far the strongest, tastiest and most resinous I've ever seen!" Height: 5 feet Flowering time: 42 days Yield: High Harvest Outdoor: mid September"​
mostly Indica
Origins: Shishkaberry x Shishakberry
Flowering: 42-45 days
Harvest: early September​

Purchased Seeds from Reserva Pridata:

Lucy (Luca Brasi x LA Confidential) 100% Indica:
Female: Luca Brasi (Corleone OG x Pre-98 Bubba Kush)
Overview: The Luca Brasi has perhaps the highest quality buds found in any high CBD strain. Most high CBD strains are very low in THC, and the nuggets look closer to what you’d find in a bag a schwag than in a connoisseur’s medicine cabinet, but not the Luca. She regularly tests at 15-18% THC and 8-12% CBD, and has beautiful trichome covered nuggets galore. The smoke is sweet and earthy, and has very strong anti-inflammatory effect. A true medicinal strain.
Yield: low 250-500g/ 1000W
Flowering time: 49-56 days
Growth stature: Short
Very short internodal spacing and dinner plate sized fan leaves. Be sure to remove the uppermost fan leaves to let light penetrate the canopy. She does best in a single stalk Sea of Green style, but versatile enough to handle topping if you can be patient during the vegetative stage and allow it to get a bit larger.
Nugget type and density:
Dense golf ball sized nuggets
High CBD levels along with high THC levels
3/2 THC to CBD ratio
Biggest fan leaves you’ll find on any strain
Medicinal value was the main reason we chose the Luca Brasi to pair with the LA Confidential. While you’re not going to pulling down monstrous bumper crops of the Lucy, that was never the intent. We are pairing 2 of the most proven medicinal strains known to mankind, and making a high CBD strain of the finest quality available to the public.​

Lucy #2 " "

Citrix (Grapefruit x LA Confidential) 70% Sativa, 30% Indica:
Overview:
Astonishingly mouthwatering. This bright and uplifting sativa has the most intense and clean citrus flavor of any strain we’ve ever come across. The flavor is so incredible and thoroughly enjoyable that we’d want to smoke it even if it didn’t get us high, yet it regularly tests between 19-21% THC. It really packs a wallop in both flavor and potency. The high is energetic, yet not racy.
Yield: High 400-800g / 1000W
Flowering time: Long 70-77 days.
Growth stature: Tall
Vigorous vegetative growth. The grapefruit will experience a significant increase in height once flowering has commenced. She takes well to pinching and topping during vegetative period, and yields best with several tops in flower. Training branches laterally may be required in setups where height is a constraint.
Nugget type and density: Large heavy flower set with calyxes that swell significantly in late flower, but retract during drying and curing leaving a slightly loose and fluffy nugget.

Pictures:

SourSkysClone2-27-14_6_.jpg

View image in gallery

RockStarKush_11_.jpg

View image in gallery

LED_2_.jpg

View image in gallery

KandyKushClone2-26_5_.png

View image in gallery

3-4-14_28_jpchem4g.jpg

View image in gallery

Any and all help or comments appreciated!!!:Namaste:
:420:

re: 420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

I have grown Kish otherwise known as Shishkaberry before.

Here is some information taken from seedbanks for Kish or Shishkaberry

"Kish cannabis seeds This has been the fastest budding plant I have ever worked with. It also has the most crystal of any plant that I have worked with and the hardest nugget buds. As a small plant it likes to grow with one huge cola. Grown in large pots it still yields well but is best in a high plant per light ratio. This last mother that I used for this particular batch of seed is by far the strongest, tastiest and most resinous I've ever seen!" Height: 5 feet Flowering time: 42 days Yield: High Harvest Outdoor: mid September"

"Kish

Cash Crop Ken

mostly Indica
Origins: Shishkaberry x Shishakberry
Flowering: 42-45 days
Harvest: early September

In the language of pot breeding, “berry” strains are usually dark, strong indicas with sweet flavors. Kish is a cross of two Shishkaberries, which are themselves a Blueberry / Stinky Afghan cross, noted for their cherry-flavored smoke. Thus Kish is very, very “berry” – tasty, potent, and easy to grow; a great candidate for the beginning cultivator who wants a classic couch-lock high.

This indica-dominant plant grows short and bushy, like a miniature Christmas tree with broad leaves and one primary cola. If the top is cropped, Kish will umbrella. However, Kish likes her main cola, and if side branches are trimmed, this plant will happily invest its energy in the single bud, making it great for sea of green systems.

A quick finisher, Kish can be ready for harvest in as few as 6 weeks of flowering depending on the intensity of sun or lights that shine on your garden. In fact, allowing it to ripen for 7 weeks or more results in a reduction of the quality of the harvest. Kish does better under Sunmasters than HPS lights. When budded in big pots, this strain will usually reach 3-4 feet in height at finish. Yields have been reported at around 56g per plant. It can also grow outdoors with good results. It will finish by the end of September.

Along with the fast finish, Kish is likely to be successful for the starting garden because it is a versatile plant, proving hardy in many grow environments, and showing great stamina when faced with stresses. The harvest-ready buds are deserving of the name “nugget”. They are round, chunky, and surprisingly hard. The buds shrink very little when drying, meaning that each cola really weighs in. Kish buds have a sharp fruity flavor, leaning towards cherry or raspberry. Kish is strong in buzz as well as taste. Two or three tokes will knock even a seasoned smoker between the eyes. Although not too sleepy, this buzz tends to be low tempo, with good duration, and is probably best suited for armchair olympics, with snacks near at hand. This variety is a favorite among multiple sclerosis patients."

Taken from Leafly

"Shiskaberry, or “Kish,” is an indica-dominant hybrid that came about from crossing DJ Short Blueberry with an unknown Afghani strain. This plant will mature in 8 to 9 weeks and should yield a fairly high amount of flowers. Shiskaberry’s buds have a fruit and berry aroma and will be painted with shades of purple. Its initial head buzz is happy and good for finishing things up or being social, but once its indica side kicks in, lazy is the word."

:popcorn:

Darn work taking my attention away from important things! I least I can pester the hedgehog from the second row! Great looking plants, new lights, cool newts and the brer rabbit!

Back
Top Bottom