My 1st indoor gorw in dirt

cement head

well iam couple of weeks into getting started so i will give you a quick update well i wasnt ready when i got my clones but had to take them my buddy was ready to bud so i had to let them sit around my house for a week in the windows wich put alot of stress on them and they were yellowing when i got them also then there was the cat attack leaves on one damaged and took top three inches off the other.i live in a huge six bedroom apt only use 3 bedrooms for sleeping 1 for computer 1t.v. room for kids other just a spare room with a walkin closet gonna use it for budding not set up yet waiting for my 400-watt hps kit also got 3ft charcoal filter with 4inch blower motorand a few odds and ends cost 650.00$.when igot my clones decided to use small closet for vegging using the 40-watt wide spectrum plant and aqurium bulbs 2x4ft need to find out more about blue and red bubs. my two clones are doing great slow growing but they look nice and green and showing signs of good growth coming i also have a couple of unknown seedlings that are doing good and have a couple more germinating under my matress unknown also but they came from some kick ass smoke just hope i get a female should also tell you that my clones are of unknown strain but not bad smoke i believe it could be better than what my buddy produces with a little more tlc.i also got another 5 clones on the way of a known strain i will let you know what they are when i get them once i have the clones the idea is to take clippings from each seedling plant and clone plant and reclone till i choose a strain i want to commit to and then keep 15 or so plants vegging all the time and 5-6 plants or so budding and switch them in and out when needed sounds easy but trial and error is always the best way to collect and weed out fact or fiction.

clone #2 looking healthier after cat attack
clone2lookinghealthieraftercatattack1.JPG

clones #1 & #2 in the vegg room
clones12intheveggroom1.JPG

Re: my first indoor gorw 5-gallon pales in dirt

any new pics ?
how are the clones making out ?

my lightrs now about 4inches

yes i do here

i am a cement head i follow the sun like the plants updated my gallery on weekend try to get grow log updated and triny to get bud room under way hope to have it up date by weekend

one of the clones i got is doing good the other one start to grow got broke at the node so taking time but the bottom ii getting real tight together

dude 1 thing about dirt is the pests get sticky traps for gnats 1 ce the lay eggs in the soil dude hard to get rid of they drive u crazy more then they hurt hell who knows how many we all have smoked good luck with the grow ps u can make a hydro set up for about 25 bucks nutes a lil cost but worth it

soil is awesome, just becareful and pay attention and you really wont have that many problems.

clone12enjoyingxtralightandmylarandco2.JPGhttps:
i dont know what happened hard to see those pics anyway like isaid earlier trying to get my bud room up and going still waiting on filter on back order but would like to get the 2 clones under 400 hps and vegg 1more month

IV USED DIRT FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND I LOVE IT..... BUGS AINT SHIT...
JUST GET BIGER BUGS TO EAT THE LITTLE BUGS.. ITS THE WAY OF THE WORLD...
P.J. OUT......:peace:

well its been aweek been really busy alot has happened first let me start by saying lost one of my clones gave it to many nutes used up one supply of water had another ready but got the empty one ready before i watered second clone i dump the nutes in pale already made up but didnnt realize it till i got home from work the next day wilted plant and only one pale of blue water opps dumb ass!!!!!!

anyway on to better news i have made my self a new grow light for the vegg room out of my old lights and bought another ballast and new bulb holders i have vin to thank for my new creation when he told me about how he took his fluoro lights apart and mounted theme on ply wood well itook it one step further and what i come up with is a 4ft (6 bulbs) 4 plant and aqurium wide spectrum bulbs 40watts each and 2 cool whites 34watts each they actually look green totalling 222watts took lots of pictures of it being built and assembled but thats another dumb ass story and the the best thing about it is that the closet temperature doent go above 77 degrees

all my sedlings are doing great lots of tight growth wish i had some pics to show but lost weeks 4-5 some how while transfering pics to my computer but when iam done this i will go take some pics need to get some pic of my new clones did 5 clippings last night in the roxsul cubes took them off my clone #1 all have 4 nodes long will post some upto date pictures soon as camera battery chages up

yea it is pretty bright i used the mylar to wrap the inside i was reding the bulb boxes and the lumens it gives off is aprox 27k to 30k lumens in total stays cool and cost me no more than 60$ to build at least thats my calculations on the lumens each bulb was 23k to 25k the plants really seem to be enjoying it really noticable differance its a rain day no work so iam going to take some pics today and try and get them posted

Back
Top Bottom