Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 79

Thread: 1 pound from 1 plant

  1. #1
    420 Member, Nug, and Plant of the Month Winner pan4gold49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Het Witte Konijn
    Posts
    2,506

    Thumbs up 1 pound from 1 plant

    Hi Yall!
    Were going to give this a try and go for a one pound yield.
    The plant
    Flying Dutchman G-Force (G-13Xskunk/nl)
    She has been in veg for over 4 months and was a clone mother but is way to big for the mothership. 3ft tall and very branchy.
    I will be doing this in a DWC bucket using Dutch Masters Gold.
    Pictures as soon it's moved and the work in the garden is done.

    Pan4

  2. #2
    420 Member LiveTour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    665

    Re: 1 pound from 1 plant

    How much light are you going to use pan?

  3. #3
    420 Member CharlieMopps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    1,351

    Re: 1 pound from 1 plant

    The only time i've ever seen a pound a plant was off a 6 ft outdoor.

  4. #4
    420 Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    396

    Re: 1 pound from 1 plant

    This should be fun to follow. A pound if very doable with dense buds and lots of branches.

    Outdoors I figure a pound plus for a six footer that had been topped between the 3rd and fourth node when it was very young. For every 2 feet after that adds almost another pound.

    So I have a question and you are the expert go to guy. Can you take a plant that has been growing in dirt and move it to hydro? Or vice versa?

    cheers
    BTR
    "None of us get out of here alive"

    New Lights, New Strain and New Technique

  5. #5
    420 Member CharlieMopps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    1,351

    Re: 1 pound from 1 plant

    Quote Originally Posted by borntorun View Post

    So I have a question and you are the expert go to guy. Can you take a plant that has been growing in dirt and move it to hydro? Or vice versa?

    cheers
    BTR
    You can but it puts alot of stress on the plant. I would advise sticking to what medium it was started in.

  6. #6
    ----Plant of the Year Winner---Plant and Nug of the Month Winner (Dec 09') Mr.GrowitALL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunnyvale Trailer Park, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    337

    Re: 1 pound from 1 plant

    Quote Originally Posted by borntorun View Post
    This should be fun to follow. A pound if very doable with dense buds and lots of branches.

    Outdoors I figure a pound plus for a six footer that had been topped between the 3rd and fourth node when it was very young. For every 2 feet after that adds almost another pound.

    So I have a question and you are the expert go to guy. Can you take a plant that has been growing in dirt and move it to hydro? Or vice versa?

    cheers
    BTR
    soil to hydro is impossible. I have seen hydro to soil done with success but the plant did look like shit afterwards..

    well pan im on board for this one too.. goodluck
    "We're here , We're High.. Get Use To It!
    -Marc Emery

    Mr.GrowitALL's Green House Seed Co. Grow

    Give me a joint and you'll make me happy for a day. give me a seed, and you'll make me happy for life.

  7. #7

  8. #8
    New Member CannaNorway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    32

    Re: 1 pound from 1 plant

    can't wait to see pic's

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    38

    Re: 1 pound from 1 plant

    Quote Originally Posted by CannaNorway View Post
    can't wait to see pic's
    ditto

  10. #10
    420 Member Lil Neutrino's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,051

    Re: 1 pound from 1 plant

    If this works maybe you should submit it to the Smithsonian! :D

  11. #11
    420 Member cigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    biggest hole in whole world...
    Posts
    707

    Re: 1 pound from 1 plant

    Man 3 foots, is 91 cm... yes?
    if so so i dont understand why your plant is 90cm's~, my plant lemonskunk,-gh is 3 months and 2 weeks old 4,73 ft ,or 130 cm's tall, 3 times topped,17 clones tokked.[btw:today she will be topped one more time.], and very branchy too..?

    FIRST OUTDOOR GROW 2009 - FOREST


    SECOND INDOOR GROW 2009 - WINDOW

    FIRST INDOOR GROW 2008-2009 - CFLS


    I cant show the love for those who i love,and who love me ... And i dont know why...

  12. #12
    420 Member resinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    the emerald land
    Posts
    356

    Re: 1 pound from 1 plant

    good luck on this 1 Pan4 lookin forward to the pics KUDOS since i cant give more reps
    resinator's first step grow

    it is better to have tried and failed than have failed to try

  13. #13
    420 Member Retired One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    0

    Re: 1 pound from 1 plant

    This should be highly informative...I'm onboard for this one.

  14. #14
    420 Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    137

    Re: 1 pound from 1 plant

    Count me in too, can't wait!

  15. #15
    420 Member, Nug, and Plant of the Month Winner pan4gold49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Het Witte Konijn
    Posts
    2,506

    Re: 1 pound from 1 plant

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadTour09 View Post
    How much light are you going to use pan?
    The room has over 200,000 lumens now but adding 45,000 more DeadTour09.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMopps View Post
    The only time i've ever seen a pound a plant was off a 6 ft outdoor.
    CharlieMopps I have a 7 footer in the AI and the Cheese is now almost 9 ft.
    Quote Originally Posted by borntorun View Post
    This should be fun to follow. A pound if very doable with dense buds and lots of branches.
    borntorun the G-force was a mother for clones but it out grew the mothership
    Outdoors I figure a pound plus for a six footer that had been topped between the 3rd and fourth node when it was very young. For every 2 feet after that adds almost another pound.

    So I have a question and you are the expert go to guy. Can you take a plant that has been growing in dirt and move it to hydro? Or vice versa?

    cheers
    BTR
    borntorun the G-force was a mother for clones but it out grew the mothership. It has been topped 8 times and has as many main branches. Yes you can I have gone both ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMopps View Post
    You can but it puts alot of stress on the plant. I would advise sticking to what medium it was started in.
    CharlieMopps I have done this on 8 plants with little stress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GrowitALL View Post
    soil to hydro is impossible. I have seen hydro to soil done with success but the plant did look like shit afterwards..

    well pan im on board for this one too.. goodluck
    Mr.GrowitALL soil to hydro is very possable you just have to be careful I wash the soil off in luke warm ph'ed water. Then add a little root stimulator to the nute mix with a little superthrive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Fox View Post
    I'm on board! Gonna be fun! ;-)
    Thanks Ms.Fox we'll give it our best shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by CannaNorway View Post
    can't wait to see pic's
    CannaNorway welcome to the thread and the garden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitviper View Post
    Pan knows Kung Fu!
    Pit it's Green Fu!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic_TrZ View Post
    ditto
    Thanks Nic_TrZ and welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    I am very interested in this Pan need like 30-1lb plant woot.They have to be 5 to 6 foot i would think for that yield.Pan i would like to try one indoors.i have 5.5 foot in head room. still dont think thats enough.ill be looking for the finished height ---F.
    bigpapa I have 7 ft to the lights I'll be just great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Neutrino View Post
    If this works maybe you should submit it to the Smithsonian! :D
    Thanks Lil Neutrino lets what 8 weeks will do. Welcome to the garden check out the never ending bud porn in the Aero garden.
    Quote Originally Posted by cigo View Post
    Man 3 foots, is 91 cm... yes?
    if so so i dont understand why your plant is 90cm's~, my plant lemonskunk,-gh is 3 months and 2 weeks old 4,73 ft ,or 130 cm's tall, 3 times topped,17 clones tokked.[btw:today she will be topped one more time.], and very branchy too..?
    cigo yes thats right. 130 cm is a very nice plant my LS is getting big she also over 4ft.
    Quote Originally Posted by resinator View Post
    good luck on this 1 Pan4 lookin forward to the pics KUDOS since i cant give more reps
    Thanks resinator I got in the DWC yesterday but had to many tanks to get right so I didn't get picture's yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWeed View Post
    This should be highly informative...I'm onboard for this one.
    Thanks SouthernWeed I hope I can pull this off.
    Quote Originally Posted by nft4life View Post
    Count me in too, can't wait!
    Thanks nft4life.

    Lights on in 45 min's pict's soon after.
    for your intrest it's going to be fun.

    Pan4

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread