Alaskan medical marijuana card

Heavyherb

Nug of the Month 2nd and Plant of the Month 3rd Pl
If my wife and I were to get a medical marijuana card, are there any dispensaries in alaska? where do medical marijuana card holders get marijuana in alaska? anybody know? Thanks, Heavy :ganjamon:

If my wife and I were to get a medical marijuana card, are there any dispensaries in alaska? where do medical marijuana card holders get marijuana in alaska? anybody know? Thanks, Heavy :ganjamon:

I dont belive there are any dispensaries here. I am in the valley and have had no luck finding any thing. I will probally endup buying seeds sooner or later.
Good Luck!

I dont belive there are any dispensaries here. I am in the valley and have had no luck finding any thing. I will probally endup buying seeds sooner or later.
Good Luck!

If there are no dispensaries then what is the point in getting a medical marijuana card if you cant buy it anywhere? Where do the people get it if they are too sick or handicapped to grow it themselves?

If there are no dispensaries then what is the point in getting a medical marijuana card if you cant buy it anywhere? Where do the people get it if they are too sick or handicapped to grow it themselves?

Exactly my question! I am a disabled vet and the meds they have me on makes me feel worse then I did. Unfortunately people just buy it off the street or from a seed bank. I am unsure how to try to get a dispensary here in Alaska but you would think that Alaska would have been the first or at least quick to follow suit. Hopefully this new bill will get passed and marijuana will become legal.

man that would be so kool......I think people are realizing that weed really should be legal, and that its pretty much harmless and has alot of medical benefits for humanity. :ganjamon: I cant believe how corrupt everything is including our government how they lie and spread propaganda for their own agendas.......dont get me started ...sorry!

I haven't even been able to find a doc that would sign on to a card. They have told me that they risk losing their med license if they do. It looks to me as if the republicans did an end round mmj law and threatened the doctors.

Ya but like we said before even if you got a doctor to give you a card you still cant buy it anywhere as far as i can tell. Im jus gonna grow my own :ganjamon:

thanks man and I agree with you 420 is an awesome site I love it too! +reps to you if I can

Hi I am interested in finding out about becoming a caregiver in Alaska not to sure how this works. Can anyone give me info on this subject? possibly even considering a dispensary.:welcome:

There was a thread on the dispensary idea and apparently alaska law does not allow for any type of dispensary. I believe you have to become a cma, cna or some other type of medical caregiver and then register with the state to become a caregiver but I am not sure. The mmj card here is a joke and if you can find a doc that will help let us know because no doc I have been to here will even consider after the gov here threatened to take their license away if they do prescribe. As I've been told many times just grow your own. I just wish I could find some seeds or get a cutting at least!:peacetwo:

I have been a card holder for nearly 6 months now. So far the only thing I can see it is useful for is it allows you to grow in your own home or your caretaker can grow for you, one note is your caregiver MUST be a family member and live within the laws. No one in the residence under the age of 18, and you cant be in a school zone. Also the card has proven useful when I was forced to go else where for my fathers medicine.

Back
Top Bottom