Medical Marijuana doctors in Rhode Island

butterweed

I have constant migraines and lower back pain and i smoke marijuana that i get from a friend. but i would like to do it legally. My primary care doctor doesnt believe in medical marijuana. He told me to find another doctor who believes in the benefits of it. I cant take viks, or percs, or oxy's they dont help. my lower back pain is caused from me falling from a ladder and my lowerback hitting a rock. and i found out the alot of the doctors in rhode island wont prescribe medical marijuana. I'm trying to find a doctor that will but its hard can someone give me some advice?

Hey bro I'm in Rhode Island and looking for a dank doctor as well. Definitely a hard task.. I'm gonna try out some doctors up in Providence (I'm in North Kingstown) and I'll definitely let you know how that goes!

I have constant migraines and lower back pain and i smoke marijuana that i get from a friend. but i would like to do it legally. My primary care doctor doesnt believe in medical marijuana. He told me to find another doctor who believes in the benefits of it. I cant take viks, or percs, or oxy's they dont help. my lower back pain is caused from me falling from a ladder and my lowerback hitting a rock. and i found out the alot of the doctors in rhode island wont prescribe medical marijuana. I'm trying to find a doctor that will but its hard can someone give me some advice?

Butterweed, there are Dr's in RI that will sign and certify your disability, but you must be in pain and wanting to cut down the meds, or taking medical marijuana in place or addition to them. It would not hurt to get a prescription and try that while looking for another Dr. I would start with Pain Management Dr's and Physiatrists. There are local Dr's in NK, SK, Newport, and Narragansett that will help with your condition.
I will ck here later to see how u made out. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom