Seeking Dr. in Seattle - Bellevue - Everett area

eriktyme

I am starting my third year with Esophageal Cancer (which resulted in the removal of my esophagus) and evolved into my stomach. Since day one up to this day I am considered terminal and my doctors are impressed I react to chemo so well and that I am still here.

I have begun to add information about my cancer for my many friends and others who know me from 48 years of being an art jeweler throughout western U S at https://www.eriktymeandcancer.com. I am a for real patient and despite my being terminal I intend to be around for a long long time. I just want to do so with the least amount of pain.

I get a small amount of money from SSI each month because I have lost a lot of weight (73 pounds under weight as of today) and ability to function normally after several major cancer operations. I'm like freezing to death for these past couple years even in the summer.

Recently I have started smoking and am finding I can eat a little more than I have been and my pains diminish. The narcotics I have been on these past years does not work fully. I seem always in a bit of pain that grows until I take more pills. Smoking has helped to reduce the amount of pills I have to take each day.

I would like to smoke legally - or at least as legal as possible.

Any help in locating a doctor would be greatly appreciated. I have 9 doctors and my Chemo doctor basically acts as my primary care physician - which is a burden on him even though he does not say it. I can easily relate with the Seattle, Bellevue, Everett area.

Thanks for your considerations.

The THCF clinic is in Bellevue.
Home | The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation, THCF Medical Clinics, THC Foundation, Medical Marijuana Doctors, Medical Marijuana Clinics, Medical Marijuana Referrals, Medical Marijuana Permit, Medical Marijuana Card, Serving The Cannabis Community Since 1
There are others like Sentry Medical. With THCF you'll have to go back every year for a renewal but they are really easy people to deal with and very helpful. Just get your medical records for the last 2 years together.
The MMJ should really be able to help you with the weight loss. I find the edibles tend to work better for me for pain relief.

:welcome:Do a search on Dr. Jason Ling. He is MMJ freindly and is associated with CannaCare, a local MMJ advocacy group. Hope this info or the previous posters helped you on your way.:goodluck:

I am starting my third year with Esophageal Cancer (which resulted in the removal of my esophagus) and evolved into my stomach. Since day one up to this day I am considered terminal and my doctors are impressed I react to chemo so well and that I am still here.

I have begun to add information about my cancer for my many friends and others who know me from 48 years of being an art jeweler throughout western U S at cancer are you psychic treatment at eriktymeandcancer.com. I am a for real patient and despite my being terminal I intend to be around for a long long time. I just want to do so with the least amount of pain.

I get a small amount of money from SSI each month because I have lost a lot of weight (73 pounds under weight as of today) and ability to function normally after several major cancer operations. I'm like freezing to death for these past couple years even in the summer.

Recently I have started smoking and am finding I can eat a little more than I have been and my pains diminish. The narcotics I have been on these past years does not work fully. I seem always in a bit of pain that grows until I take more pills. Smoking has helped to reduce the amount of pills I have to take each day.

I would like to smoke legally - or at least as legal as possible.

Any help in locating a doctor would be greatly appreciated. I have 9 doctors and my Chemo doctor basically acts as my primary care physician - which is a burden on him even though he does not say it. I can easily relate with the Seattle, Bellevue, Everett area.

Thanks for your considerations.

Eriktyme,

I see that your website with updates is gone that your original post was in 2009, so I'm assuming that the cancer over-took you. God-speed to you and I hope you found some relief in the end.

Back
Top Bottom