A bit confused about where to go

vinhdz

am looking for a doctor in the area of bakersfield, ca. i've read threads about medicann out of sacto area where i have a brother living and was going to go up there to find a doctor and have read horror comments. what is medicann? i am recently totally disabled with 9 bad disks in my back and 6 in my neck and am tired and worried about all these pills of hard medications i am currently being prescribed and am trying to research the use of medical marijuana.

am looking for a doctor in the area of bakersfield, ca. i've read threads about medicann out of sacto area where i have a brother living and was going to go up there to find a doctor and have read horror comments. what is medicann? i am recently totally disabled with 9 bad disks in my back and 6 in my neck and am tired and worried about all these pills of hard medications i am currently being prescribed and am trying to research the use of medical marijuana.

High vinhdz! I can't help you much with your doctor search 'cause I'm a Canukadian, but I can tell you that you came to a good place for help. Forums like this,

Medical Marijuana Doctors - 420 Magazine

Or the main MMJ forum here,

MEDICAL MARIJUANA - 420 Magazine

should get you headed in the right direction. If you can't find something you want just ask. A quick look around the forums will fill you in on what's available and then you can focus in to your needs. Wherever you end up, there will be like-minded folks willing to help you along.

:peace:

High everyone!
amazing ! I would like to thank for all the responses. I will follow links and go from there. Once again.... Thanks!

high labrat,
i went to the links and found everything and had all my questions aswered. thank you very much for the help.

Back
Top Bottom