Looking for help in Connecticut

alhreflux

I live in the state of Connecticut an currently have been suffering from severe ulcers, acid reflux and inflammation for several years. The pain an reflux gets to the point where it lasts for days on end an i end up with acid coming up my throat constantly an going to the hospital where they cant do anything. Ive been on a series of meds an nothing has worked. I have changed my eating habits several times an it only keeps getting worse. only thing that seems to help is marijuana. so my question is does anybody know of any way to get a hold of medicinal marijuana card or docs who will prescribe it in this horrid state, or know of a legal alternative that has the same effects as marijuana that i could be perscribed . thank you very much`

Rhode Island is the closest place that will help you. However you must be a resident to get meds. Thanks to Connecticut Governor Rell's veto of the medical marijuana bill last year it may take another five years before it comes up again.

She is a cancer survivor and so is her husband - go figure. My advice... move out of Connecticut. That's what I'm doing in 2 weeks. Goodbye Puritanical Connecticut, Hello progressive Colorado. The green rush is on.

I hope you have been able to at least find some bud, commercial as it may be. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom