Montana Doctor?

Caregivers

My wife and I are looking for an understanding and compassionate doctor to work with in Montana. I am a current patient (Chronic Asthma Sufferer).

I have an older friend who is in great pain and uses marijauna illegally. I encouraged her to talk to her doctor about writing a recomendation for her to use medical marijauna. Her doctor refuses to hear anything about the subject and refuses to listen to her pleas. I told her to find another doctor and she said "No, I have been seeing this doctor for over 15 years and he knows everyhting about me."

I guess it is a comfort zone thing, which is understandble because she is deaf and doesnt want to go through all of "it" again with another doctor. So I am looking for a doctor that is possibly open to helping my friend become a legal mmj patient.

Thanks and Bless all!

CGs

Doctor visits are available online, 7 days per week, from anywhere. Like house calls, only on the internet. We have certified 80% of Montana in this way. Please call (406) 207-7078. Montana Caregivers Network - 100% non-profit.

I remember when I could'nt find a Doctor a few years ago. So I started a company and made it easy for people like me, in pain, to get relief, easy and fast. Sliding scale, medical records not required, walk ins accepted without an appointment.

Back
Top Bottom