Dr. Hanya Barth, N. CA

I have been a patient of Dr. Barth for over 5 years now. She has several offices across N. CA. She is no sham script writer either. If you don't have records, she will give you a $40, 3 month script. In that time you need to provide records. Then she gives you a discounted price on a new script.

I have lots of paper work so it was no problem for me. As long as you provide current, updated records to her every few years, she happily renews. She cares about your health, and talked about changing some bad dietary habits the last time I saw her.

If you have legit, current records she has no problem writing you a prescription for a legitimate medical condition. I got mine because I have scholiosis, which causes back pain and insomnia.

If you have the records, it is $150 for the first visit, and $120 to renew. I have been stopped by the police, with pot and a pipe and I was not arrested or ticketed. They wasted my time for 20 minutes, but that was it. She is a very nice lady and it has been a pleasure being her patient for the last 5 years.

She provides you with 3 items in a folder when you become her patient. One stamped script to keep in your glove box. One stamped script to keep at home. And one wallet sized, stamped prescription card with your information and her information on it.

Aside from her being extremely busy (make an appointment, because drop ins take forever, though she does allow them.) I have no complaints. Highly recommended.

5 out of 5 pot leaves :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom