Milwaukee doc needed

Giomeister

I have multiple health issues currently and i am very dosed up with pain killers for neck and back. I have done a great deal of medical research both online in the the library in regards to medical marijuana.

I called a few docs in the area holistic and such. I was able to get thwarted by many people, they laughed and gave me rude comments.

I think this may be what i have sought for a long time.

I am 41 and my wife and i both have major medical issues,

TMJ, Arthritis, neck and back for me and legs for her. Muscle spasms, stress and constant issues.

All prescribe some hardcore shit that is hard to get re-prescibed and totally controlled.

I take sleeping pills to sleep, muscle relaxers to loosen my neck, and pain killers to function during the course of my lovely endless days with making little cash and no money after rent and bills.

I served my country from 87-91 and the VA does not really regard this as meds....

They are working on it i hear.

I do not want to travel to Michigan to get a script unless i know i can have it done.

Any ideas guys?

I need help on getting a doc and a flow of at least tincture.

:thanks:

My friend I hear ya!I have been dealing with multiple health issues.I like you have had Docs prescribe different cocktails that did not do as needed.Worst of all.All of those meds have side effects and long term use has not been determined.MJ has been around for ever and it was made by my God,not some mad scientist.
With any luck after Nov. when Madtown passes the medical MJ use law in that town.We in the rest of the state won't be far behind.
Our biggest stumbling block in WI.for any progress has always been the "wait and see" politicians we keep in office.
We and Illinois are the last two states to pass a concealed carry law.We will also be one of the last states to except medical MJ.Unless we all get out and vote.

What must we do to make it so. The truth is i am tempted to move with how i feel all the time.

The drugs are messing me up, my appetite is crap i do not eat like i should and eat only at night. My stomach is sour most of the time.

I have a heck of a time sleeping. Truth be told i have not touched weed in 20 years.

Part of it i have kept "clean" to pass security background checks and have done some really sensitive jobs for mortgage and banking.

Needless to say i failed multiple drug tests for what i am taking as it is.

I need to back it up with doctors notes and perscriptions.

Legal marijuana has alot of notions attached.

I notice once is a mellower (sativa) and Indica is one that gets you alert and wired.

But, to grow and have it and use it. That would be glorious under legal legislation.

What must we do to get it passed.... tell me i will be there.

Senator Kohl i have chatted with prior. I am not sure of his views in such matters. My son was booted out of the Corps Recently for pot use and Sen Kohl is helping me.

Long story. Anyhow, i will follow up with this and see where it gets us.

Good news is now we can get out of state cards for the recent loopholes in Oregon and Montanas laws.

We also had a man the charges will be dropped because he had an out of state card.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — An appeals court judge has thrown out a marijuana possession charge against an Appleton man who had been authorized to use the drug by a California doctor.

Michael Kettner was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia last year after two grams of marijuana and two pipes were found in his car.

Kettner presented a typewritten medical authorization to possess marijuana by a doctor from California, which allows marijuana use for medical purposes, but he was convicted nonetheless.

Appeals Court Judge Michael Hoover on Tuesday upheld the paraphernalia charge but threw out the possession charge.

Hoover says the Town of Grand Chute's marijuana ordinance has an exception for medical use, and there should be a trial on whether Kettner's possession was covered by it.

"Judge: Wis. medical marijuana case should be tried" by Latest News -- GazetteXtra

so maybe there is a light at the end of the smoky tunnel.

WOW.I had not heard about that.That is good news.The only problem I see with it is how are you supposed to get it into your system other than eating it? Brownies anyone?

I just checked the WI. statutes and the same wording is found there.So it sounds like it is legal if you can find a Doc..Or am I missing something.
Sounds about like maybe some other laws in this state.Firearms law contradicts firearm law in our statutes.
Who really knows for sure what is or is not legal in the state?

Senator Kohl i have chatted with prior. I am not sure of his views in such matters. My son was booted out of the Corps Recently for pot use and Sen Kohl is helping me.

Long story. Anyhow, i will follow up with this and see where it gets us.

Good news is now we can get out of state cards for the recent loopholes in Oregon and Montanas laws.

We also had a man the charges will be dropped because he had an out of state card.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) – An appeals court judge has thrown out a marijuana possession charge against an Appleton man who had been authorized to use the drug by a California doctor.

Michael Kettner was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia last year after two grams of marijuana and two pipes were found in his car.

Kettner presented a typewritten medical authorization to possess marijuana by a doctor from California, which allows marijuana use for medical purposes, but he was convicted nonetheless.

Appeals Court Judge Michael Hoover on Tuesday upheld the paraphernalia charge but threw out the possession charge.

Hoover says the Town of Grand Chute's marijuana ordinance has an exception for medical use, and there should be a trial on whether Kettner's possession was covered by it.

"Judge: Wis. medical marijuana case should be tried" by Latest News -- GazetteXtra

so maybe there is a light at the end of the smoky tunnel.

Just read an article from the Wisconsin Law Journal that says the Doc. needs to be WI. licensed.The article can be found at the WisconsinNORML website

Jack Herer is the man, His soul can live on with us.

The hippies walk and drove to Capitol Hill to scream and demand the right to have a word in the politics of the day.

I had a brain fart and decided to get on the wagon for medical marijuana.

We have the internet and millions of voices attached and easy access to politicians and federal government sites.

We should be screaming from the top of our voices to get this out there.

We have it easy compared to them, and yet few get involved.

Let us carry on the work that Jack Herer busted his balls for.

Make Medical Marijuana available to all and enrich the lives of many.

Back
Top Bottom