Doctor available in AA, Michigan

i currently live in a state where i can goto jail if the pigs find so much as a single seed or stem--i have been lurking on this website for over a year reading everything i can to educate myself about growing before moving to a medical mj state (wasn't sure if i could get the wife talked into moving but finally did)--for a couple years i had my mind set on california,but after a recent stay in michigan i have decided that it's the place for me---just yesterday the realtor came out and we got our house listed for sale and am looking into a few properties up around potosky,wolverine,cheboygan. i actually would like to move to the u.p. but seem to be having more luck finding affordable half way decent places in the l.p. which we could afford and have money left after selling our current house
anyways i have been out of work for over a year now and have not gone to the dr. but had an accident while helping an old lady move, my son and i were carrying a washing machine down the steps to basement and he lost his grip and it pinned me between the ceiling just above the last couple of steps and the washer, with the washer holding me up off the ground by 1 shoulder and my neck and have had severe pain almost every day since mostly just annoying ache but 1-3 times a day the ache gets progressivly worse and then my shoulder and arm lock in place and hurt like hell for 3-10 minutes makes me wanna cut my head off when it locks up like that. i have smoked weed for 25+ years and when i run out the pain is just unbearable so thank god i rarely run out--
so i am very interested in any info anyone can share about friendly dr.s in mi. i understand that where im talking moving to is going to require a pretty long drive to get to a friendly dr.
and
when allowed 12 plants and only 2.5oz of ready2smoke how does 1 dispose of the extra? will the dispenseraries buy it from local growers? if so how bad do they try to screw ya on it? i have a felony conviction in my state for weed possesion w/intent to deliver so i can't be a caregiver or own or work in a dispenserary,however this felony from what ive read in the mi. websites does not prohibit me from being a patient and growing my own is this correct ????
what do i need to take with to the dr? just a michigan dl?
:lot-o-toke:

Photo ID is adequate. Although it is good to have your medical records, the Doctor will see you without them.

You do need to call OM of Medicine to schedule an appointment.
Their ph# 734.369.8255

Back
Top Bottom