Looking for doc in San Diego

sonnie

Hi everyone, I am looking for a doctor in San Diego area that will help me. I have been diagnosed with RSD by a large HMO doc. I have been on pain and sleeping medication for a long time but don't want to take them any more. I'm hoping mm will help with the pain, stiffness and help me sleep.

I want a good doc to help me so I can legally buy MM. I am very intimidated to just call the doc offices I see on the internet. I grew up when the laws for weed were very strict and feel sort of guilty (why I have no idea). I'm sure the pills I am prescribed are far worse.

Also I am nervous that if the doc contacts the HMO for the records I will be canceled. I do have online access where it has my diagnosis and meds prescribed and wonder if this is enough. I mentioned MM to my doc and he says they don't do letters.

It's terrible that I have to skulk around like this, and hopefully prop 19 will pass.

Besides the recommendation (which I'm sure the doc will give me once he sees my problem) I am a little nervous about smoking again. I haven't done it in years and I've noticed marijuana seems a lot stronger now than my home grown I used to grow (20 years ago). I tried some of the newer stuff and it made me a little paranoid so not sure if it is too strong for me now or if they grow a weaker strain.

I know this is long and boring but I've been looking all over the net and just getting confused as some of the dispenery strains seems more geared to how wasted one gets from smoking. Thanks for your help.

So I got help (not from here) so would love to delete this post. Can admin do that please as it just a space taker?

Back
Top Bottom