Looking for a doc in London, Ontario Canada

Nocard

Does anyone know of a doc. willing to sign the mmar forms in London Ontario,Can?My doc will not.Has anyone heard of a place in B.C. called do no harm clinic,supposely they have a doc who will sign for a price?Or any place even if they charge?Thanks.

Re: Looking for a doc in London,Ont.Can.

If anyone comes up with a doc for you can you please send the info along. I to am in london looking for a doc.I had a friend who had his aplication sighned by a doctor "Harris" or "Harrisson" @ london intercomunity health centre on Dundas st. but you can't seem to get in. I think we in london may have to go to toronto, there is a doctor Saul? i think is his name who i think accepts new paitients. anyway nice to know there are others local to me in the same situation as me , drop me a line sometime Nocard.... cheers!!!!

If anyone comes up with a doc for you can you please send the info along. I to am in london looking for a doc.I had a friend who had his aplication sighned by a doctor "Harris" or "Harrisson" @ london intercomunity health centre on Dundas st. but you can't seem to get in. I think we in london may have to go to toronto, there is a doctor Saul? i think is his name who i think accepts new paitients. anyway nice to know there are others local to me in the same situation as me , drop me a line sometime Nocard.... cheers!!!!

Hey primebadboy nice to meet you.If I come up with anything I will lyk.You can go through the Do No Harm Clinic in B.C. but it costs$$$$.I am checking them out now,but I am still working on my doc,and I will get her to sign eventually.

Saw my doc on mon.,and no way will she sign.Will have to try dnhc in bc I guess.Anyone know another way?

:tokin:

I have called amy brown at calm 1-416-367-3459 ext 224 and she can hook u up with a doctor but the fee is 650.00 If you can find a doc in London can you let me know. I am looking into a doctor in windsor because i take my son to a clinic there every 2 months. so if I can find anything else i will post info. hoping to hear from you or anyone else who can help

still no luck finding a doctor in london area, seems to a lot of bull shit to me. I heard there was a doctor here in corunna ontario dr. whakley, when I called and told the receptionist about my L4 L5 herniated discs and that I was told by someone that he does prescribe, I was asked if I was a patient and when I said no, she replied that he does not. So whats up. This is ridiculous man I am so tired of eating narcotics like candy , and going to work in pain everyday to be able to feed and take care of my family so friends I am still looking for help for a doctor in London. thanks sandy

I too would very much appreciate it if you could let me know if you find anything out.

I live near Barrie, ON. I'll commute to toronto, whatever, I just don't know who the doctors in toronto are

I feel your frustration !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello 's to all those individuals looking for a doc in london. ontario. My ex seen a dr. Mullen , he got a referral from his doc. I just got one from mine. Make the pain go away without destroying my liver with all the narcotics. good luck. Hope i helped

Hello 's to all those individuals looking for a doc in london. ontario. My ex seen a dr. Mullen , he got a referral from his doc. I just got one from mine. Make the pain go away without destroying my liver with all the narcotics. good luck. Hope i helped

... it won't let me PM you

Anyways, is his name Dr. Glen Mullen?

You'd be amazed at the number of Dr. Mullens there are in the area lol

:peacetwo:This dr. mullen works at the london university hospital with a doc. no kidding named doc. death, however; it is pronounced differently my ex. seen doc. death in ambulatory care he is doc. mullens partner. He goes down on may 20th., and wait time is 6 - 8 months . This is all i can tell you, because i am on the wait list myself. So i promise to all those looking to post something on the 21st. If I havent feel free to remind me .

Back
Top Bottom